X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GODZILLA! - PS3

Why didn't anyone tell me about this?! *squeal*

http://www.play-asia.com/godzilla-paOS-13-49-en-70-7wwn.html

"Bandai Namco have announced that the world's favorite radioactive behemoth will be making his way to Japan, exclusively on the PS3!

First things first, despite the recent Godzilla film this is NOT a direct movie tie-in! Godzilla for the PS3 has been developed as a throwback to the classic Godzilla films of the ?50s and onwards, which will definitely shine through when you see their use of screen tint, tokusatsu (a style of special effects), and graphic style.

In typical Japanese industry fashion gameplay has remained largely unknown for the time being, but the trailers and a little guesswork implies that you'll play as Godzilla himself - using cities as your battleground and wrecking them as you face off against a roster of familiar enemies. As a little bonus the game will even include Legendary Pictures' version of the massive creature as an enemy - so you can decide which generation of the God Lizard prevails!"

TGS 2014 Gameplay
    [hide][/hide]

Trailer
    [Hide][/Hide]

That looks pretty awesome.

Comment

Jet Jaguar's at the end of that trailer too!

Comment

Looks like it might be a decent game. Fingers crossed!

Comment

This ought to be better than the movie.

Comment

Wow QC I'm really surprised you hadn't seen that already.

It's actually one of the games I'm considering IF I win the November competition & did mention it in my post.
            Looks all kinds of fun

Comment

It actually looks really good. Faithful to the movies and to the fans. Not that interested as the movies are silly but could be fun.

Comment

Despite this being from BandaiNamco, I have it on preorder, comes out end of this month.

Comment

Looks great I had no idea this existed either so thanks for posting , is it likely to get world release ?

Comment

Actually looks quite fun in a trash way.

Comment

Oh, piss off! It comes out the day after I leave for my London trip

Even if it turns out to be crap I'll probably still get it.

And how comes I never saw anything about it at TGS?

Big monster mashing things up. The helicopter stuff is groovy, as well!

Comment

Havent we seen this some where before......

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

;-)

Comment

Oh God, his legs remind me of Bubbles DeVere from Little Britain

Comment

In a rather strange and unusual turn of events, BandaiNamco will bring the game in PAL lands and North America in summer 2015

If they announce any of the recent Gundam games for western release, the world will officially end.

Comment

That looks kool, love the tagline "Be the OG". Also liked that BW filter, would be nice if that was an option in the game.

Comment

Working...
                              X