No announcement yet.

GODZILLA! - PS3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick note: the PS4 version is confirmed to have online and the ability to play as other kaijus.

Comment

PS3 and PS4 versions of the game will reach North American on July 14. Nothing about Europe yet. The PS3 version will be $39.99, digital only; PS4 digital and physical for $59.99. The PS4 version features better framerate, higher resolution, Space Godzilla, and online VS mode.

Comment

Space Godzilla? SOLD!

Seriously I'm all over this, it's even got Jet Jaguar. I'm so making the missus play as Gigan and recreating the final battle from final wars.

Comment

Trailer for the PS4 version

The game should have been like this from the very start, on all consoles.

Comment

That looks great!

Comment

Looks great, but it's actually not. Unless they changed the game drastically, the game is rather boring.

Comment

Eurogamer review, avoid by their scoring terms nowadays.

Clumsy, repetitive and achingly dull, once again video games have poorly served the King of the Monsters.
                Clumsy, repetitive and achingly dull, once again video games have poorly served the King of the Monsters.

Comment

I've seen the PS4 version, and that makes the original game on the PS3 look like a demo. From what I've seen (and read on the Eurogamer's review) the game hasn't changed a bit, but at least you get some fanservice.

Comment

Working...
                  X