No announcement yet.

Street Fighter V (PS4/PC exclusive)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a bit worried this is turning into a weird version of SFxT with too many mechanics, but I'll wait and see.

Comment

It does seem quite reminiscent of the worst fighting game of all time yes.

The visuals look alright at times but I can't say I'm all that excited, especially if it is slower than SF4. Is that even possible?

Comment

i just still think by the look of it that its far to early footage to put out there

Comment

Originally posted by eastyy View Post
          i just still think by the look of it that its far to early footage to put out there
          We hope so too; we're concerned that it isn't from Capcom's perspective.

Comment

I like the music, its very inspiring

Comment

With streetfighter 4 and streetfighter x tekken there was a massive difference between the early footage and the release

Comment

I'm not sure with the choice of wording at the beginning of the video. Street fighter returns... It's never gone away. How can it return? What do they mean? I just bought SF4 for the umpteenth time just a couple weeks ago. Language is a funny old thing.

Comment

Amidst fan speculation that SFV might come to Xbox One in time with a Super/Ultra style update release, Capcom has ruled it out saying V is locked in with Sony. For any Capcom fighter action you'd be looking at a VS game or Street Fighter VI

Comment

Does the game look slow? Watching the footage yesterday everything looked really fast? I am sure the speed thing is something they will work on a lot it is bound to be the thing the pro players who get top play the game at various events will feedback the most about.

Comment

Rumour over on GAF is that Cammy and Birdie will be the next two character reveals

Comment

It's shaping up pretty nicely from the looks of it. Like that it's riffing on the SF Zero series and I'm sure once players get used to the mechanics it'll feel good to play.

Cammy's a shoe-in tbh (we know how much Capcom likes to show off her arse). I'd hope to see Alex, Juri and Dudley but time will tell.

Comment

Cammy and Birdie revealed

Comment

Some screens:

Cammy fight stance animation

Chun-Li's hilariously over animated character select animation

Comment

Seems Capcom's gone a bit DOA.

Comment

Capcom needs to tone that down. I want to see the world's strongest woman, not ridiculous DOA-style physics at play.

Capcom likes to make its females look sexy but not in this exaggerated manner. Those things aside, game's looking really nice atm. I hope they bulk that roster up to at least 16-20 characters.

Comment

Working...
                                X