Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Asura View Post
    So he's Wolverine?

He seems to have the Beserker Barrage, something resembling the Tornado Claw and a powered up state similar to the Beserker Charge.
    If so, will he be just as cheap and scrubby to use as Wolverine was in the early Marvel/Capcom beat-em-ups?

Wolverine was ridiculously button-bash friendly, especially from CotA up until about MvC1.
    Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 20-07-2015, 09:06.

Comment

I'm still hoping to see Karin - then again, I just want a fast character with Gouken/Geese Howard-style counter moves.

Comment

Hmm... I think I need to see more. At the moment a reworked Honda would have been more interesting as the Wolverine comparisons hold true and the character look is a bit too close to the previous Capcom/SNK type 'demon' or 'devil' variants of characters which have always been a bit boring. From Evo and the trailer though the games speed seems to be about right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
          If so, will he be just as cheap and scrubby to use as Wolverine was in the early Marvel/Capcom beat-em-ups?

Wolverine was ridiculously button-bash friendly, especially from CotA up until about MvC1.
          You've basically defined the point of the Marvel series.

Comment

Watching it again, he even has Wolverine's dive-kick.

Comment

I'm still hoping to see Karin - then again, I just want a fast character with Gouken/Geese Howard-style counter moves.
              Necalli looks interesting if a bit strange. I'm still hoping for R.Mika and Alex I think they both have not a appeared for a while and are a bit different.

Comment

So he's Wolverine?
                Looks spot on.

Comment

Oh man, he's so derivative. Look at him, with his kicks and his punches.

Comment

He looks almost like an Omega Red x Wolverine mash up. Not blown away by his look or feel but interested in his back story.

Comment

Not big on fighting games but the X-Men ones were fabulous and was one of the unoriginal gamers who always chose Wolverine.

Comment

The beta has been extended after it launched with login issues

Comment

I tried this morning and no dice. Was trying to be quiet though, so only would've been pad play. Later on though, ohhh, it's on.

Comment

Love Ono's tweet apologising for causing inconvenience. Like he tripped over the server's power cable or something

Comment

Not really any good at sf but looking forwards to giving it ago. Hopefully can log on later today.

Comment

Do you need a code to take part in the beta?

Comment

Working...
                                X