Street Fighter V (PS4/PC exclusive)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wargame View Post
    Thanks. I understand that PS3 sticks can be used, although individual games need to support it, also the video I saw requires a little workaround like you need to have a PS4 controler plugged in. Can anyone confirm if it still works like that?

They want how much for this one!!! They want how much for this one!!!!! http://eustore.madcatz.com/mad-catz-...Station_2.html

Bit more reasonably priced at Game http://www.game.co.uk/en/street-figh...+5&catGroupId= can do a preorder and collect from Store. Still about ?50 more then I was hoping. At this rate the game and stick is going to cost as much as mu PS4. And it is likely the only game I will play on it.
    Hope SFV has PS3 Legacy Arcade stick support. There is hope MKX and Ultra SFIV have. I wanna use my Hori Arcade stick Mini 3 . Only problem with Legacy is have to have the DS4 controller on, I always plug in via USB to keep charged.

The size of my mini I think it is the same size as the compact Madcatz one in the previous page.

Regards to my Hori stick mini components feel quite good. It's a bit light and some buttons a bit close together, stick occasional awkward depending if on table or lap. Takes up much less space than my Hori Soul Calibur II PS2 stick though and much better than the pad.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Hori-Officially-Licensed-Fighting-Stick/dp/B0095C6JRC
    Last edited by JU!; 07-01-2016, 21:31.

Comment

Apparently the Cronosmax has been updated and now works properly with a TE 360 stick and PS4. Ordered one will let you guys know on Saturday how it goes.

Comment

Apparently the Cronosmax has been updated and now works properly with a TE 360 stick and PS4. Ordered one will let you guys know on Saturday how it goes.
        What I could use my 360 stick on the ps4 with this?

Comment

Haha that was my first thought as well. But apparently so, works work SF4 and as it uses a PS4 controller on a USB hub I guess there will be no issue with 5 either. Will report back over the weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by chojin View Post
            What I could use my 360 stick on the ps4 with this?
            Yes you can, you need a USB hub with a PS4 dualshock plugged in, details are on the Cronusmax website. I've even managed to use my old Playstation Namco stick on the PS4

Comment

Cool, my only decision to make is do I go for a new stick or use the old faithful
              Last edited by chojin; 15-01-2016, 16:18.

Comment

Nice big piece in Edge 289 latest issue including Ono interview. Digital version has a brilliant interactive character select cover.

http://www.gamesradar.com/edge-289-how-capcom-rebuilding-worlds-greatest-head-head-game-street-fighter-v/

Comment

I just bought the electronic copy of that edition and really surprised that it doesn't format to fit the size of screen you are using.

Comment

So set everything up and I am really surprised at how well the TE 360 stick works with the PS4, been playing for about 30 minutes and no disconnects either. I really hope this works for SF5.

Comment

Bit late to post but The Game Collection is running a promo until midnight giving buyers 10% of game purchases (voucher code is in banner near top of the page).

Using it on the following pre-order makes SFV on PS4 only ?35.05 on their site:

Buy cheap video games, consoles and accessories for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, from The Game Collection. Shop today for reliable, FREE UK delivery!
                      Last edited by Paddy; 17-01-2016, 21:53.

Comment

Weirdly, I anticipated the release of SFIV with much excitement, but SFV has kinda washed over me a bit - even though I do want to play it.

Maybe it's the betas. It's felt almost as though it has been "out" for months.

Comment

I didn't get to try the betas and I am really excited, even started playing 4 again online over the weekend.

Game has been preordered, release day has been booked of from work can't wait.

Comment

I've got the PC version preordered but after a quick go of the second beta I stepped away from the game. The betas have definitely allowed far too much of the game to be played so my interest was being deflated fast.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                              I've got the PC version preordered but after a quick go of the second beta I stepped away from the game. The betas have definitely allowed far too much of the game to be played so my interest was being deflated fast.
                              Thing for me is that I played IV in Japan about twice, as it only came out very close to me leaving - and then the arcade unit appeared at different shows around the UK, so you only got to snatch bits of gameplay here-and-there. If anything it made me even more excited.

Comment

How did you get on?... I've already got my Round II TE Stick out of hibernation in preparation

Comment

Working...
                                X