Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shozuki View Post
    Very luckily! Was a one off though....
    Please at least tell me you've not bought one from someone on here...

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
      No not here, I cant even see the trading forum anymore. But that's fine.

Comment

So what's the big secret? Is this maybe a wind up?

Comment

Hopefully the mods wouldn't let anyone sell it here above ?399 any way.

Comment

Originally posted by Neil View Post
            So what's the big secret? Is this maybe a wind up?
            What's the need for me to explain where/why? I got lucky with one that's about the end of the conversation no?

Comment

Playstation 4: Thread 04

What's the need for me to explain where/why? I got lucky with one that's about the end of the conversation no?
              Well, given you're banned from trading, have already tried to pay someone to get you access to one of these systems, and then you get one and start acting all coy about where you got it, I'd have thought you might be able to piece it all together yourself.

Comment

Well to be frank you're someone I don't trust so would like to be 100% sure you didn't buy it from someone on here as there has been people staying they have got one. All you would have to do is PM them no?

Comment

We should just stop talking about this stupid PS4.

Comment

Well, given you're banned from trading, have already tried to pay someone to get you access to one of these systems, and then you get one and start acting all coy about where you got it, I'd have thought you might be able to piece it all together yourself.
                    When did I try to pay someone? That's news to me!?

Originally posted by Neil View Post
                    Well to be frank you're someone I don't trust so would like to be 100% sure you didn't buy it from someone on here as there has been people staying they have got one. All you would have to do is PM them no?
                    As a mod can't you see my PMs? Feel free to wade through them. I haven't tried to buy or ask anyone for anything.

Comment

What was today's answer ?

Comment

Originally posted by yesteryeargames View Post
                        What was today's answer ?
                        Aku Aku mate.

Comment

I tried clicking on him just now and no link appared, strange

Comment

When did I try to pay someone? That's news to me!?
                            Right here?

Comment

I meant if he got one and wanted to sell it on I would take it in the heat of the moment. Colin was quick to remind me I can't.

to which I replied:

That's a good point, fair enough.
                              Certainly feel free to wade through my messages or whatever you feel is necessary. I haven't done anything.

Comment

Banning someone from the trading forums is one thing, and an understandable decision in Shozuki's case. But if you believe that should extend to being restricted from trading or buying from anyone on this forum by other means, you might as well enforce a custom avatar and PM signature 'branding' the person and letting everyone know of his past offenses. By which point one has to wonder why lift the ban in the first place.

Comment

Working...
                                X