No announcement yet.

Playstation 4: Thread 04

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it's supposed to go hand in hand with preloading, so you have the digital game ready to go on release.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG EDD View Post
      Sony are now claiming their 10% discount coming tomorrow,will not be redeemable on pre orders...why FOOKIN bother with this pathetic gesture!!!!

http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2015/..._on_pre-orders
      The big hoohah is that it is vaild on pre-orders in the USA apparently, or it was a few days about but maybe isn't now, don't think anyone wants to use it, just gives them another reason to kick off.
      Assume nobody else in the UK has had their five day PS+ extension yet?

Comment

Leaked pictures of the PS4 slim.

Real deal or fake?

Comment

Nah I don't believe it, going by the size of the slot for the drive the thing would be pretty tiny compared to the original.

One probably is in the pipeline for some point later this year though.

Comment

Definitely fake, I'd expect Sony to copy previous gens and do a mid sized Slim followed by a later, ugly cheapy version. Unless the current model is economically poor by comparison it's not remotely in their interest to release one pre-Xmas 2016 at the earliest as they'd blow the potential sales spike. Better to milk the current one whilst it's selling then as it dips release one. This fake one though is way too small.

Comment

Was almost three years after the original fat PS3 came out that the slim version arrived. Didn't realise it was that long. So if the time pattern follows you'll be spot on.

Comment

The 10% code for the Japanese PSN for this weekend: 8PLLN4L3DQ

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                  I think it's supposed to go hand in hand with preloading, so you have the digital game ready to go on release.
                  That didn't work for GTA did it. Even though it downloaded I still had to wait 6 hours for it to install.

Comment

Just used the discount code to buy Retro City Rampage DX for $8.99. Cross-buy as well, so why not?

Comment

Code used and email about the ps+ extension received... not a bad reward seeing as the downtime didn't affect me.
                      Go lizard squad

Comment

just got the drive club dlc and lara croft osiris. also bought teslagrad but just realised i bought the PS3 version in error instead of the ps4 version do you know how likely it will be that sony customer services will replace the ps3 version with the ps4 version?

Comment

Not likely- I've first hand experience of how terrible SonYs UK customer services are ...

Comment

I can't check it on my PS4, but isn't Teslagrad supposed to be a cross-buy game? In that case, you also have the PS4 version

EDIT

It should be, but right now it's not, due to a mistake that will be rectified with the release of the Vita version on Q1 2015.
                            Last edited by amorenod; 25-01-2015, 21:00.

Comment

Doesn't look like it.

Comment

Arse. I've emailed Sony so will wait and see what happens. Hopefully the cross-buy comes sooner rather than later.

Comment

Working...
                                X