No announcement yet.

Playstation 4: Thread 04

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Music Unlimited to close and be replaced by Spotify, also includes background music streaming.

PlayStation Music, with Spotify as the exclusive partner, launches soon
    Last edited by Family Fry; 28-01-2015, 15:11.

Comment

That is nice, cool feature!

Comment

Originally posted by Family Fry View Post
        Music Unlimited to close and be replaced by Spotify, also includes background music streaming.

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2015/...-meet-spotify/
        premium only by the looks of it, hopefully a nice introductory offer will be added to get psn user's onboard.

Comment

We know how important music is to our community of gamers...
          But we're still not gonna let you stream music from your home server or use music stored on your actual PS4.

I'm assuming they haven't added support for the above since last I looked?

EDIT: Also, no mention of Vita so that means that Music Unlimited, which dis work on Vita, will be gone along with maps, youtube and Near, to be replaced with nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
            premium only by the looks of it
            Nope, ad supported version too according to the blog

Comment

Great news! They should totally offer a month free of Spotify Premium for the service for new PS+ subscribers. That would get some numbers in!

Comment

Two USB ports not enough? unofficial add-on but blends in quite well. And only $5 from Amazon USA

Comment

Would make fatter memory sticks work too... might pick one up as with the headset dongle and memory stick I use to back up saves I am paranoid about there is no room to leave my charge lead plugged in.

Comment

Super stardust ultra out next week

Super Stardust Ultra, the fourth game in Housemarque's splendid series of twin-stick shooters, is due on PS4 come 11th …

Loved the PS3 version in 3D

Comment

I am at the point now where I had expected to get a PS4 - just made the decision to quit Ace Combat Infinity on PS3, which means I have no ongoing interests on that console. Yet I just don't see any reason to make the jump yet.

Littlebigplanet 3 came out right? All I know is that Media Molecule didn't make it this time, and the fact I can't find any discussion or impressions on it around here makes me think it isn't much of an incentive after all.

So I have hooked up the PS2 and I am back on Guitar Freaks. I guess this is the point I become one of those retro gamers and start living in the past?

Comment

Originally posted by Darwock View Post
                        I am at the point now where I had expected to get a PS4 - just made the decision to quit Ace Combat Infinity on PS3, which means I have no ongoing interests on that console. Yet I just don't see any reason to make the jump yet.

Littlebigplanet 3 came out right? All I know is that Media Molecule didn't make it this time, and the fact I can't find any discussion or impressions on it around here makes me think it isn't much of an incentive after all.

So I have hooked up the PS2 and I am back on Guitar Freaks. I guess this is the point I become one of those retro gamers and start living in the past?
                        You can get LBP3 on PS3 you know, pretty much the same game and visuals. I'm a bit disappointed in it to be honest even though I'm usually a fan of Sumo Digital's work

Comment

Originally posted by BIG EDD View Post
                          Super stardust ultra out next week

Super Stardust Ultra, the fourth game in Housemarque's splendid series of twin-stick shooters, is due on PS4 come 11th …

Loved the PS3 version in 3D
                          This. 3D in this version too, though presumably a resolution drop to 720p to achieve it again? I don't think the HDMI port (or is it the spec?) can do 1080p AND 60fps AND 3d all at once.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                            This. 3D in this version too, though presumably a resolution drop to 720p to achieve it again? I don't think the HDMI port (or is it the spec?) can do 1080p AND 60fps AND 3d all at once.
                            Shame but the 3D on the PS3 version was brill,so looking forward to the PS4 version

Comment

Originally posted by MarioMark View Post
                              You can get LBP3 on PS3 you know, pretty much the same game and visuals. I'm a bit disappointed in it to be honest even though I'm usually a fan of Sumo Digital's work
                              Yep, it's the exact same (terrible) game. It still runs at 30fps too, which is an absolute joke, even for the PS3 really.

Get a WiiU if you want superior, next-gen platformers.
                              Last edited by dataDave; 10-02-2015, 00:35.

Comment

Originally posted by Darwock View Post

When you have Guitar Freaks, why on earth are you even considering LBP3? lol

I got LBP3 with my PS4, straight to CeX. Not a game for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X