No announcement yet.

Playstation 4: Thread 04

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm still pretty peeved about that offer that was on Amazon. It looks like they ended the offer early coz a lot of people were ordering & then cancelling some of the games so they got the games full value back, making the console work out at almost ?150. Basts!!

Maybe its a sign telling me to build my own gaming pc for ?350 instead of buying a Steambox:

Comment

A 1TB-sized PlayStation 4 console is in the works, according to new New FCC filings. Two fresh PS4 console models have …

Speculation that Sony is readying a 1TB model of the PS4 for release

Comment

Perhaps, with a bit of insider info, that's why Amazon jumped the gun with the cheap bundles of current PS4s.

Comment

Yeah that was an amazing deal. I thought I did well with a machine + MK X + DS4 for ?320 a month or so ago!

Comment

I went for the tesco deal which included Bloodborne and Witcher 3 for 319.00. I'm happy with that, but no doubt there will be better deals around soon enough.

Comment

On the other end of the scale I'm glad I sold mine a few weeks back before the prices plummet

Comment

My Infamous bundle was ?344.50 back in March 2014, feel I got a great deal with that one.
                New model ps4 with larger hard drive will basically mean there will not be a price reduction this year then, they will keep the 1tb model as main model at keep it at current rrp. Flog the 500gb stock to clear before Xmas.

Comment

Double post, all the way.
                  Last edited by Family Fry; 02-06-2015, 12:01.

Comment

The devs of Vanishing of Ethan Carter confirm the PS4 version is still coming but has been held back by having to be remade for the format due to the switch to UE4. It's targeting 3rd quarter this year and PC owners will get a free upgrade

Comment

Some gameplay of Tearaway Unfolded

Comment

Loved Tearaway, would dust down the PS4 pad for this.

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Everybody's Gone to the Rapture confirmed for release on 11 August

Comment

Also Volume has been confirmed for an August 18th release too.
                            (August looks like a good one)

Comment

Oh my god, who put Charlie McDonnel in a game? Pass!

Comment

Tearaway Unfolded, the PS4 conversion of the fourth wall-breaking Vita adventure, will arrive on 11th September in the …

Tearaway Unfolded releases 8/9 September

Comment

Working...
                                X