No announcement yet.

Playstation 4: Thread 04

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not sure I will even be able to play this, it will make me ill with homesickness

Comment

Electronic Arts will start releasing its games on Thursdays in the UK rather than the industry standard Friday."Until n…

All future UK releases from EA will take place on Thursdays

Comment

Goat Simulator is out today!

Comment

I can't remember the name of the 16-bit style games coming to PS4 or who posted them in the E3 threads, can someone give me a reminder so I can see if there are any release dates yet? Bit vague, I know........

Comment

Anything from the Devolver showcase?

Comment

That's the one Fry, thanks!

Comment

And this:-

Comment

Originally posted by Family Fry View Post
                  Anything from the Devolver showcase?

Wow they don't let up all those games look amazing. Still holding fire on not Sheri should come to PS4 very soon I hope.

Comment

Those games look cool!

Comment

Don't know if this will be helpful for anyone but there is a Devolver sale going on at Steam this weekend.

Comment

Has there been any point of the ps4 camera yet?

Comment

Control the ui same as kinect. Otherwise, not really.

Comment

The new Galgun uses it as it uses the Move lightgun-style.

Comment

Originally posted by punio75 View Post
                              Has there been any point of the ps4 camera yet?
                              No, in still convinced it was to be a standard object in the box and they changed it last minute, hence why the pads are stuck with the light.

Comment

I think that's quite possible Boris. My thinking was that it was developed for launch purely to have that all important parity with Microsoft for marketing - there must have been a worry that the Kinect 2 might actually be a big draw, and they'd need to have something to match it.

I don't think there was ever much intention to actually use it for anything.

Comment

Working...
                                X