No announcement yet.

Playstation 4: Thread 04

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PS2 emulation is likely CPU bound so the arrival of that on PS4 may have necessitated this.

Comment

Very good point, I wonder why they held it back in the first place? MS did the same thing a while back, but surely they do that for a reason in the first place?

Comment

No idea mate. I guess MS did so for Kinect? But why Sony did I don't know. Maybe playing it safe in case they ended up needing a core for VR? Guesswork.

Comment

Darius Burst: Chronicle Saviour is up on the UK store now for ?49.99 😕

Comment

Originally posted by Spooky Mulder View Post
            Darius Burst: Chronicle Saviour is up on the UK store now for ?49.99 ��
            I was waiting for this, but ?50?

Comment

Me too, but yeah, I'm probably going to wait for that price to drop. It's a reminder I need to pick up a PS4 arcade stick at some point.

Comment

Sheesh hope it hits the Hong Store or import the vita version

Comment

Disgraceful price for a download game. Shame as I would've given it a bash as I'm pretty starved of 'new' shooters.

Comment

Still waiting for digital distribution to reduce the cost of games ...

Also: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...l-game-pricing
                    Last edited by MartyG; 08-12-2015, 09:24.

Comment

Yeah I don't get it either but there have been several discounts lately which I've welcomed with open arms. (Black Friday, 12 Christmas discounts). I like the fact that I don't need to get off my ass and put the game in. I'd definitely pay a bit extra if I could get a download code with the physical product but that wouldn't really work out for the seller.

Comment

If it was ?19-99 and cross buy I would have been on it

Comment

?23.99 on PC with superior screen configuration options.

Saur has been uploading some gameplay videos, looks class.

Comment

I probably would have stretched to ?30, but as we say over here, they can kiss my Irish ass, at that ps4 price....

Comment

Being of a 'certain age', I love me some old school horizontal scrolling shooter action (my favourite genre), with Gradius, Salamander, R-Type etc being my idea of gaming heaven. BUT, at ?49.99, I think someone at Sony has a tenuous grasp on reality. I'd be tempted up to about ?30 (but appreciate many wouldn't be),however, 50 quid is frankly ludicrous in my opinion. Like others, I'll wait for a price reduction/special offer.
                              Last edited by Spooky Mulder; 08-12-2015, 12:33.

Comment

Working...
                              X