No announcement yet.

Your New Years Gaming Resolution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To wait until GTAV and Driveclub are cheaper before buying them. That's a reasonable goal I think.

Originally posted by eastyy View Post
    1080p
    Damn, I was hoping I could get in there with that this year. WXGA for me

Originally posted by Brad View Post
    Spend more time.playing games than buying them. I have 16 games on humble bundle that I haven't even redeemed the codes on ffs.
    I need to set aside a day and find what I haven't redeemed yet, and give away any duplicates.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
      I should add cracking through my Steam Library to mine too, in a brief 6 month window I've amassed a collection over just over 200 titles with little of it complete. It's my main black hole of gaming now.
      And I thought I was bad with 120 games in 9 years!

Comment

It's horrific. I'm going to trawl through the upcoming Xmas sale but after that I think I'm going to put the PC and Steam on a temporary purchasing ban. Games are so cheap on it but they add up so quickly they don't get played. January is pretty quiet for me so hopefully backlog will prove key.

Comment

Here's a website that can tell you various stats about your Steam profile.

Mine here: https://steamdb.info/calculator/?pla...ta&currency=uk

Comment

Buy less, play more.

I'm going to continue my policy of "play it until finished/bored and then sell it on". Don't have the space or inclination to build up a collection anymore.

I may also buy less release day titles. If things like Smash Bros are being discounted after a couple of weeks I may as well wait and save some cash.

Comment

No more broken games in day one. Wait til they are actually working before considering them.

Comment

Exactly same as you two above, I never own more than about five or six physical games across all formats at a time.

Also, never buy a digital Indie game on release as it will be in a sale within six weeks 90% of the time - especially on the PS4.

Final resolution, dust down the PS4 more often.

Comment

Working...
                X