No announcement yet.

Nintendo 3DS: Thread 03 - Discontinued Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nintendo has confirmed the rather cool looking Zelda faceplates are coming to Europe

Comment

Apparently that black triforce one is meant to be limited so if anyone wants it they better jump on it sooner than later. Not that huge of a Zelda fan so i'll probably pass as it does not much for me.

Comment

Loving the way that the manager and an employee of Stratford Westfield GAME (who couldn't have been any older than 18/19) tried telling me that I wasn't entitled to get the full difference back between what I paid for my New 3DS XL and the OG 3DS XL that I traded in, despite it clearly being advertised on their website!

Only after setting them straight did they refund me the difference back on the credit card that I used to pay for my N3DS XL in the first place.

Sometimes, I do find myself thinking that GAME going completely under two years ago might not have been such a bad idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
          Sometimes, I do find myself thinking that GAME going completely under two years ago might not have been such a bad idea.
          I would be right with you, if they'd only left Gamestation the **** alone. They're the last retailer anywhere near me apart from CEX (even our local HMV closed during their financial troubles).

I think the industry undervalues their importance as a passive form of advertising. I really feel that if they go, video games as a physical medium in the UK is going to dry up pretty quick.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
            I think the industry undervalues their importance as a passive form of advertising. I really feel that if they go, video games as a physical medium in the UK is going to dry up pretty quick.
            I don't really disagree with you, but I'm just sick and tired of their stores being staffed by people who, for the most part, don't have a single fecking clue about what they are doing. It has literally been that way ever since GAME replaced Electronics Boutique UK all those years ago.

Not even coming close to dying has changed that aspect of GAME, and it's hugely irritating.
            Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 16-02-2015, 21:55.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
              Apparently that black triforce one is meant to be limited so if anyone wants it they better jump on it sooner than later. Not that huge of a Zelda fan so i'll probably pass as it does not much for me.
              Amazon Japan has none so I obviously missed the boat on that one.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                Amazon Japan has none so I obviously missed the boat on that one.
                its been confirmed to be coming to the uk in april cant seem to find anywhere that has it listed though.

Comment

Someone said somewhere that it was on Amazon Germany the other day.

Comment

Is this "redeem expiring coins/stars for downloadable games" thing a US only offer? https://club.nintendo.com/rewards.do

Can't find it on the dreadful, execrable, wretched '.co.uk' site.

Comment

Sadly it is. I've got a boatload of stars and there are some games there that I'd love to have on my WiiU.

Comment

^ Damn. Then I just wasted an hour redeeming scratchcards and fillng in the surveys for a soon to be defunct service. Utter trash on the EU site as usual. Any chance we'll get these game offers?

Comment

Personally I doubt it but you never know.

If you're stuck for something to buy using your stars then I can heartily recommend the 3DS "power up pouch" that they do. It's lovely .

Comment

Originally posted by Womble9 View Post
                            Personally I doubt it but you never know.

If you're stuck for something to buy using your stars then I can heartily recommend the 3DS "power up pouch" that they do. It's lovely .
                            I will get four of them then they have been there for an age so im gonna hold on to see if they add anything else bar the **** hat they just put up hmmmmmmmmp

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
                              I will get four of them then they have been there for an age so im gonna hold on to see if they add anything else bar the **** hat they just put up hmmmmmmmmp
                              I may buy one off you, if you're interested. I really want one of those.

Comment

Working...
                              X