Nintendo 3DS: Thread 03 - Discontinued Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wakka View Post
    The first time I played Ridge Racers on my Japanese PSP was one of the greatest moments of my life. Lol!
    Definitely still one of the PSP's finest moments.

Comment

It's ok I didn't think you were.

Monster Hunter is good looking but doesn't stream the data or move at much of a pace.

3DS could do it but how good is what interests me.

Comment

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
        It's ok I didn't think you were.

Monster Hunter is good looking but doesn't stream the data or move at much of a pace.

3DS could do it but how good is what interests me.
        I'm guna go get a psp out and get me some coast to coast action after all this outrun2 talk.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
          I'm guna go get a psp out and get me some coast to coast action after all this outrun2 talk.
          I tweet that Playstation #BuildingTheList and asked for OR2 on Vita.

Comment

You may as well play Out Run. They're apparently the same games :P

Comment

Originally posted by Strider View Post
              You may as well play Out Run. They're apparently the same games :P
              My bad. I take it all back, Clearly OutRun 2 is light years away from the original. Clearly, a simple drift mechanic (that no race game had ever had before it or since) is all that is needed to redefine a beat-the-clock, point-to-point racer beyond all recognition.

There you go, everybody. I too can be a ignorant douche like Strider.
              Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 17-03-2015, 17:47.

Comment

Everyone.

Buy Super Hang-On!

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
                  Everyone.

Buy Super Hang-On!
                  Best not. I'm sure that the likes of Strider and endo will be up to tell me that it has no similarity whatsoever to Hang-On because, y'know, that Turbo Boost function makes it a completely different game and all.
                  Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 17-03-2015, 17:58.

Comment

I have this urge, like a voice in my head telling me to buy... Super... Hang-On...

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
                      Best not. I'm sure that the likes of Strider and endo will be up to tell me that it has no similarity whatsoever to Hang-On because, y'know, that Turbo Boost function makes it a completely different game and all.
                      It's OK- you don't have to keep stewing over this. Let's just agree, we're right and you're wrong. It's OK to be wrong, you know. No one will judge you. Much.

But yeah, Super Hang-On!

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                        I have this urge, like a voice in my head telling me to buy... Super... Hang-On...
                        Nah, don't be daft.

Comment

Hang on?

Comment

I swear, some of you lot could argue about anything!

I didn't know the New 3DS had better grunt under the bonnet. Are there any games that only the New one can run? Like the N64 expansion pack and Perfect Dark.

Are they really worth the extra cash or should I look at a cheaper second hand original 3DSXL?

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                              I swear, some of you lot could argue about anything!

I didn't know the New 3DS had better grunt under the bonnet. Are there any games that only the New one can run? Like the N64 expansion pack and Perfect Dark.

Are they really worth the extra cash or should I look at a cheaper second hand original 3DSXL?
                              The new Xenoblade port is the only one so far (it only runs on the New3DS).

No idea yet if there will be more; hopefully we'll find out at E3.

Comment

Ah interesting. Thanks, Asura.

Comment

Working...
                                X