No announcement yet.

Nintendo 3DS: Thread 03 - Discontinued Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was great to see Codename Steam getting a patch to speed up the waiting time of the enemy as that was quite annoying in the demo.
    Popped on the store to see how much it was to buy...and it's not even out here until May 15th?!
    Could have sworn it was out to buy already like the rest of the world.
    Lame.

Comment

Why aren't Nintendo selling the Xenoblade Chronicles 3D bundled with the New 3DS and/or New 3DS XL?

Given that it's (at present) the only New 3DS-only game, bundling it is a no-brainer, surely?

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
        Why aren't Nintendo selling the Xenoblade Chronicles 3D bundled with the New 3DS and/or New 3DS XL?

Given that it's (at present) the only New 3DS-only game, bundling it is a no-brainer, surely?
        Nevermind that, I want to know why Nintendo aren't bundling the Shulk Amiibo with the game. Given how the amiibo is totally sold out everywhere it seems quite pointless to release a game that includes a feature locked out to many because they're too lazy or stubborn to produce more.

Comment

And because 3 people are going to buy Xenoblade Chronicles X in Europe.

Comment

Those 10 year old kids in the sweatshops of china can only provide so many amiibo, people will just have to be patient. Making figures and slapping crappy paintjobs on takes time yo. They're already hard ay work on the knitted Yoshi ones

Comment

Originally posted by Daragon View Post
              Nevermind that, I want to know why Nintendo aren't bundling the Shulk Amiibo with the game. Given how the amiibo is totally sold out everywhere it seems quite pointless to release a game that includes a feature locked out to many because they're too lazy or stubborn to produce more.
              Excellent point.

Comment

It's no different to the e-reader exact same situation, couldn't get hold of the cards for love or money so the extras were locked away. This isn't something new to Nintendo they have always been like that.

Comment

Need a new memory card. Will any SD HC card do?

Comment

I use one of these on mine, all the storage you could ever need and cheap as chips

Comment

I need to complete Majora's Mask so that I can get back to Fire Emblem.

But, each time I turn on my 3DS I end up spending ages on either Super Hang-On or Outrun.

Comment

FFS, Amazon Canada upped the price of the new Fire Emblem to $50 from 45. Awakening cost me $40 when it came out.

Comment

Awakening cost me ?40, second-hand, on 1st Jan 2015.

I'd have still been happy paying double that. It's an immense game, and by far one of the best of the generation.

Comment

It cost me ?15 new on December. Not opened it yet!

Comment

Think you got mugged there dataDave, even amazon still sells it new for ?32.99 even now. Unless you picked up a copy with a ton of the DLC characters are unlocked on it. It's insane the fact that game includes every character from the entire series.

Comment

It's not every character, only the main or fan favourites. Besides, DLC characters shouldn't be linked to the game, but to the console. Maybe a cart with all dialogues unlocked? That will take some time.

Comment

Working...
                                X