Nintendo 3DS: Thread 03 - Discontinued Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
    just digital stuff stopping today you used to get points from digital downloads not anymore after today. You can still register codes till later this year.
    I wonder why it sounded weird when I first heard/saw it!

Thanks for clearing up.

Comment

I need to register my last points tonight!

Comment

Here is a code i haven't used, and because of a lack of overall club nintendo points, i won't be using...

00II1O33JKPR6M4F

Dogg Thang i never used that code you sent me either, so you may aswell go ahead and use that too.

Comment

Sorry - wrong link (*chortle*) earlier - this was what I had meant to post

Comment

Originally posted by PaTaito View Post
            Here is a code i haven't used, and because of a lack of overall club nintendo points, i won't be using...

00II1O33JKPR6M4F

Dogg Thang i never used that code you sent me either, so you may aswell go ahead and use that too.
            Ta very kindly my good sir

Comment

That's the birthdays taken care of have about 40 hat tickets between this and the 2 new games, now if only the hats i wanted would cycle around but i keep getting the crap ones popping up.

Interestingly after completing all the the dates you can press Y to get the option of wiping the calender to do it again, something tells me they won't be handing out hat tickets a second time for doing it so i won't be bothering but a nice option for those that like doing it i guess.

Comment

The NA release of A-Train came out last week and I didn't even notice!

Will get that later today.

Comment

So...examining the Fire Emblem if page on Amazon Japan has made me realise that the Japanese release only features 1 storyline, but they're releasing 2 versions. The second (and apparently third) are available via DLC.

I thought they were BOTH going to be bundled together?

Comment

Yeah that seemed to always be the plan for them. I guess the value hugely depends on the amount of content and the cost of the stories as DLC.

This aside, the 3DS release schedule has gone awfully quiet...

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post

This aside, the 3DS release schedule has gone awfully quiet...
                      This. And Xenoblade Chronicles 3D and Codename S.T.E.A.M. are doing dismally in Japan (early days for the latter, to be fair).

Comment

Each side of FEif is the same length as Awakening, and the other half is 2000yen to buy separately. So it's not that bad, but the Western release seems to have them both...until I hear otherwise.

Comment

UPDATE 1/6/16 3.40pm: Nintendo has now confirmed that all three of its newly-announced titles will launch in the UK.The…

Nintendo has confirmed the following UK release dates:

-Dr Mario: Miracle Cure - 11 June
                          -Chibi Robo: Zip Lash - November

In the US, you will only be able to acquire the Chibi-robo Amiibo by buying the 3DS game.

Comment

For some reason, Dr. Mario: Miracle Cure has piqued my interest despite it being, y'know, Dr: Mario! :P

Is it download-only?

Comment

It's the cult-like behavioural programming Nintendo has instilled in us. I see a cool picture of Mario, I want to buy whatever it's associated with. :l

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                                It's the cult-like behavioural programming Nintendo has instilled in us. I see a cool picture of Mario, I want to buy whatever it's associated with. :l
                                Haha! I suspect that you may well be right about that!

Never cared for Dr. Mario as a puzzler. I can see myself purchasing a copy of Miracle Cure and being interested in it for all of 5 or 10 minutes before never going back to it again.

Comment

Working...
                                X