No announcement yet.

Nintendo 3DS: Thread 03 - Discontinued Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does seem an odd strategy to steal from the Wiiu library as the more they do this the less exclusives it will end up having. It's not like the 3DS is starved of games for this year, well in Japan at least. No idea what the situation is like elsewhere in thw world.

Comment

It it actually a port? Or a sequel/rework?

I'm aware for a Musou game that this is a difficult question to answer.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
        Is it any good? Just seems to be fighting, is that all there is to it? I see they have added Tetra from WW to the 3DS but the trailer doesn't show toon Link. Is there toon Link?
        It's quite alright. The adventure mode will take dozens of hours to get through, and the amount of characters and attack strings on offer prevent it from becoming samey. Ganondorf is a powerhouse who basically drops nuclear bombs everywhere.

There is quite a lot of loot finding to trawl through, and quite a bit of grind. I spent a lot more time on it than I did Diablo III anyway. There is a ton of DLC but I never needed any of it.

Not sure how it can work on the 3DS.

Comment

One of the art pieces has a crossbow floating besides a winking Tetra. Could be that this version will have Linkle, the female Link.

Comment

Well last year Tecmo tweeted that perhaps she should have been a part of Hyrule Warriors so it would make sense if she has appeared now. http://www.zeldauniverse.net/2014/09...rule-warriors/

Comment

Man the new rhythm tengoku plus remixes are awesome, the game has so much content.

Spoiler alert

Comment

New faceplate, neeeed this one. Love the comic print design.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                  New faceplate, neeeed this one. Love the comic print design.
                  Quite a cool Face plate I still want the Kirby one too.

Comment

Really like that Importaku. Do wish I had an n3DS for the faceplates.

Comment

Seems changeable faceplate are the new 3DS biggest selling point so far....

Comment

Well that and the fact the 3D is now great and the effect doesn't break when you move it or pull at your eyes anymore.

Comment

Not worth the upgrade though.

Comment

Depends on how much the features are worth it to you, i happily shed my XL because it meant i could finally enjoy the 3D how it was meant to be instead of the pain of keeping rigidly still while playing or the effect would break. The 3D is one of the best bits for me

Comment

The faceplates are one of the best things too (for me!)

Getting that Mario one, love the Animal crossing one with multiple characters too.

Comment

The Mario one will require a bit of work to get one as they are only currently available on yahoo auctions as it was an exclusive to the DoCoMo premium club, it came along with a white n3DS bundle, you bought the bundle using points you get from signing up phone contracts with DoCoMo. It seems the people who got the bundles are splitting the plates and selling them on yahoo auctions separately, it's un numbered as this one is a non retail, not for sale plate. They might turn up on ebay at some point, but if you see one i recommend jumping on it as it's going to be a rare one.

This is the bundle on DoCoMo's website
                                Last edited by importaku; 25-07-2015, 18:36.

Comment

Working...
                                X