Nintendo 3DS: Thread 03 - Discontinued Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by importaku View Post
    Man the new rhythm tengoku plus remixes are awesome, the game has so much content.

Spoiler alert
    oh my! will this get a western release?

Comment

Most likely, but Nintendo has said nothing for releasing outside of Japan so far not even a mention at E3 which i found odd. It's a really good game though, you get a lot of content for your cash and you have to work pretty hard in the challenge mode to buy those extra bits hehe.

Comment

Hehe the first 3rd party faceplate that i simply must have just for the sheer weirdness of it. Plus i love the G&W look to it, yeah that's a fully working clock on the faceplate hehe, already preordered it although it's not out till end of Sept.

Comment

Oh my goodness, i want that!

Comment

Wonder if Nintendo are currently thinking about how they could turn that in to a working G&W game. Be mighty fine and probably quite comfortable to hold.

Comment

That would look much better on a black n3DS too

Comment

I will ALWAYS love Game & Watch.

Comment

Nah famicom maroon and white is always better than boring black

Originally posted by Pikate View Post
                  That would look much better on a black n3DS too

Comment

Care to link to the preorder site?

Comment

Originally posted by tomato View Post
                      Care to link to the preorder site?
                      On my phone so the link might not work but i preordered it from amazon japan.

Comment

Works perfectly, thanks very much. Pre-ordered!

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                          Nah famicom maroon and white is always better than boring black
                          Maroon, Gold and Black is the one... In general I do prefer the white model of the n3DS but it needs light or pastel faceplates IMO (KK Slider, Isabelle...)

Comment

Choo chooooo,

Finally got around to ordering the Tetsudou Nippon games, ordered the first 4 but there's a 5th comming in a month or so. Glad i got them now rather than later as the first game has already gone out of stock from Amazon & now only marketplace resellers have it. Very niche market but i find the games fun, closest thing to dende since they stopped making home versions of that.

All aboard

Comment

Brings back happy memories, I played many a import Densha De Go title on my PS2 back in the day.

Comment

While not quite as good as densha they are still a lot of fun, the later ones have tourist stops you can unlock by playing well. The newest one that's not yet released apparently has animated tourist stops, like a little virtual train holiday.

Based on the Yui monorail in Okinawa, choo choooo.

Shockingly one of them made it to the American eshop, not sure if europe got it as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X