• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like it's out on the 20th?

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
      Yeah, I think digital is better for MH.
      Ugh just ran to get my 3DS after seeing there was a Capcom publisher sale in the eShop... Only to find out it was USA-only.

FOR ****'S SAKE NINTENDO SORT YOUR HOUSE OUT

Comment

To be fair region-specific sales are not unique to Nintendo, and since NOA and NOE operate as separate arms of the biz it's kinda understandable.

It is really annoying when something you want is on sale in another territory and you can't get it though - and the whole situation would be resolved if Nintendo systems worked like PS or MS home consoles.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
          To be fair region-specific sales are not unique to Nintendo, and since NOA and NOE operate as separate arms of the biz it's kinda understandable.
          I was a bit incensed earlier so I forgot to say - I Googled "current eShop offers UK" and clicked on the first link, which is where I found the sale. It was only after I saw the massive "CAPCOM SALE" banner that I realised I was on the US website.

Comment

Then you only have yourself to blame.

Comment

I'll blame who I like, thanks.

Nintendo EU should at least have a site for these offers, like NOA.

Comment

This week's new downloadable content for Nintendo systems! Wii U download software, Nintendo 3DS download software, Virtual Console, Nintendo DSiWare and WiiWare!

Offers are at the bottom.

Comment

EDIT: Hopefully we'll get a Capcom publisher sale in the EU soon.
                  Last edited by Asura; 27-08-2015, 14:25.

Comment

I only got an email about it yesterday, and it started here on the 24th. I imagine you'll get it when the eshop updates today.

Comment

It's Nintendo's fault if the US offers page is ranking first for 'eshop offers uk'. That is an SEO failing and Asura won't be the only person to have fallen foul of it.

The fact that offers are only made explicit in a weekly news page which is newly issued each week is probably the problem. They need a permanent page which they update and change each week instead.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                        It's Nintendo's fault if the US offers page is ranking first for 'eshop offers uk'. That is an SEO failing and Asura won't be the only person to have fallen foul of it.

The fact that offers are only made explicit in a weekly news page which is newly issued each week is probably the problem. They need a permanent page which they update and change each week instead.
                        It's not just that. It's also that their site is glacially slow, so there's no chance I would go go Nintendo.co.uk (or where-ever) and actually navigate to find the offers.

Comment

Just opened up the store, seems they've already updated for the week. Everything on offer seems to be the usual iPad shovelware, though one surprise is that Boob Ninjas 3D 2 appears to be out. Bit of a stealth launch?

Comment

Happiness awaits for some:

Smaller New 3DS Finally Coming To North America

Comment

Gyakuten Saiban 6, not only announced, but confirmed for the west!

Comment

I was about to get very happy when I remembered I still haven't finished the previous one. It's still good news though.

Comment

Working...
                                X