X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3D POWER DRIFT! http://www.nintendolife.com/news/201...er_power_drift

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
      Great for fans, but I was never personally fond of it. I always felt Power Drift tried to ask things of sprite scaling that the technique just can't do.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
          Not bad.

Comment

Damn. the intro songs to Youkai watch busters are amazing, the aka neko dan version been especially good been humming this one all day, need to get the cd single. Really need to pick up the buster games, bonus points for been a parody of ghost busters.

Comment

Sooo since I'm finally a fully fledged member of the 3DS family can any recommend me some good screen protectors for it?

Thank you

Neil

Comment

Closing the clamshell when you're done using it.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                  Closing the clamshell when you're done using it.

I just wondered what people used on the screens to stop the stylus scratching it thats all

Comment

It doesn't scratch unless you're a child pressing as hard as you very can.

For mine I bought a TPU cover and used the screen with care. There's no need for protectors. Sold it on as new, no worries.

Comment

It's not pressing that causes the scratches. it's the fact that as you play that dirt & dust will get on the screen along with fingerprints when the stylus hits that, Over time scratches will appear, all it takes is your stylus to catch a bit of dirt through either playing or by using something to wipe the screen.

Use Hori ones if you can find genuine ones, they don't screw with the touch sensitivity & look almost invisible once properly on.

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
                        Sooo since I'm finally a fully fledged member of the 3DS family can any recommend me some good screen protectors for it?

Thank you

Neil
                        Just got one myself. In Singapore, they apply a thin sheet of glass over the top screen and a HORI plastic thing on the bottom.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                          It's not pressing that causes the scratches. it's the fact that as you play that dirt & dust will get on the screen along with fingerprints when the stylus hits that, Over time scratches will appear, all it takes is your stylus to catch a bit of dirt through either playing or by using something to wipe the screen.

Use Hori ones if you can find genuine ones, they don't screw with the touch sensitivity & look almost invisible once properly on.
                          Thanks buddy.

See this is what I was concerned about.
                          You should see the state of the missus DS Lite touch screen, it's scratched & swirled to buggery, in fact in certain lights it's hard to make out what's actually happening on the screen...I'll see if I can get pics to show you.

I've been looking & Play-Asia have this one...

or this one

Tempted to go for the 1st one but just wanted to make sure those are the right thing?

Thanks

Neil

Comment

"scratched & swirled to buggery"

Ouendan?

Comment

Originally posted by tomato View Post
                              "scratched & swirled to buggery"

Ouendan?
                              Lol no Yoshi Touch & Go is the major culprit but Cooking Mama should also take a fair chunk of the blame

Comment

Either of those screen protectors are fine.

Comment

Working...
                                X