Nintendo 3DS: Thread 03 - Discontinued Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by importaku View Post
    That one will come out over here, America might not get so lucky though. The region lock is the crappest thing they have done in ages & they blatently did it to discourage getting games for cheap so they could price fix the crap out of them over here.

I'm still shocked at how many stages they are putting in 100 seems like i'm dreaming. They also upgraded the graphical look of the GBA stages. Hope it's out soon as there's no release date so far.
    The only way that satisfies me is if they do what they did for the PAL Wii version and include the original JPN soundtrack in the game also.

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
    Dammit stop teasing us with the Jpn cheapness.
    I can't justify 2 consoles
    Had it not been for M2 confirming that they were finally going to release the 2nd wave of their Sega 3D Classics (3D After Burner 2 out on eShop from 3PM, btw! ) in the west, I would probably be owning a JPN 3DS LL by now.
    Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 15-01-2015, 13:34.

Comment

Some of the very newest chart games are about ?28 and a few at ?33 for some of the special editions that have extra stuff in ect, but about 80% of the games on Amazon for 3DS are ?25 or lower it's like the good old days of importing again where new DS games were ?25

If you bought all 3 games in my original post from Amazon it would cost ?41.08 and from game ?89.97. In fact with the difference of ?48.89 you saved you could add about another ?41 and have enough for a Japanese N3DS as well as they are around ?91

I really should concentrate on 3DS more before some games go out of print, those densha de go style games are prime targets for getting price hikes in the future. Still need to pick up mario kart 7 never got around to playing it.

Comment

Gold 3ds majoras mask and the skull kid figure is on nintendo uk store for ?209 might be worth picking one up just to double your money on it a year down the line, not a fan of it myself, it always puzzles me why zelda stuff has to always be gold yeah the original carts where gold let it go nintendo.

Comment

Because, like...Triforce.

Comment

Yah I know still dosent help that half the Zelda stuff looks like it came from the Elisabeth duke cheap gold counter at argos

Comment

The problem with the metallic painted consoles is unless you are shoving it in a cabinet for display only they are not very practical for actually playing on if you care anything about the condition as the paint eventually wears off, scratches show up really easily too. My silver GBA ended up with wear patches where the paint rubbed off showing grey plastic underneath.
              Last edited by importaku; 15-01-2015, 13:59.

Comment

3D After Burner II is available now from the eShop!

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                  Some of the very newest chart games are about ?28 and a few at ?33 for some of the special editions that have extra stuff in ect, but about 80% of the games on Amazon for 3DS are ?25 or lower it's like the good old days of importing again where new DS games were ?25

If you bought all 3 games in my original post from Amazon it would cost ?41.08 and from game ?89.97. In fact with the difference of ?48.89 you saved you could add about another ?41 and have enough for a Japanese N3DS as well as they are around ?91

I really should concentrate on 3DS more before some games go out of print, those densha de go style games are prime targets for getting price hikes in the future. Still need to pick up mario kart 7 never got around to playing it.
                  Stop it

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
                    3D After Burner II is available now from the eShop!
                    Bought! Very impressed with it

Comment

I've been meaning to get a 3DS for quite a while, and never gotten around to it, so I suspect this new iteration of hardware is where I'll hopefully jump in
                      Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

You won't be disappointed. The 3D (something that generally I'm not really a fan of) is superb!!

I'm so, so glad that after it's shaky start the 3DS picked up and that Nintendo stuck with it meaning we got a 2nd generation of machines that work so well .

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
                          Gold 3ds majoras mask and the skull kid figure is on nintendo uk store for ?209 might be worth picking one up just to double your money on it a year down the line, not a fan of it myself, it always puzzles me why zelda stuff has to always be gold yeah the original carts where gold let it go nintendo.
                          Most of it looks tat. I do like my original Zelda 3DS though. Black with gold trim.

Comment

On one hand I think most peeps have been right that it was a missed opportunity not making the Zelda NXL purple, on the other hand it would have made me want it more so I'm glad it's gold seeing as how I'm getting the MH4 NXL unit

Comment

That MM Gold 3DS has already sold out....

I am kind of glad as I was tempted lol.

Comment

Has the white XL got those coloured buttons, or just the smaller standard 3DS?

Comment

Working...
                                X