No announcement yet.

Your most prized posession?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My most prized posession is my N64DD system.

Oh and my 40+ mint japanese N64 games. Id never sell them im pretty close to completing my Japanese N64 collection.

Comment

My bog standard Silver GBA SP - simply because it's the first time I've really been into handheld gaming.

Xbox - I've supported the console for far longer than it has been out (even to fanboy levels on these forums...although I hate to admit it), and I'm pleased that, for the most part, it is living up to expectations - largely thanks to a certain chip. To see a console with so much critisim thrown against it pull through is quite something, and I regard my Xbox higher than any other next-gen console.

My laptop - it owns.

Comment

Probably the copy of Super Marioworld I bought for the Super Famicom t'other day - brand new

Comment

My saturn, first import console I ever owned. Love it to death, but I'm not playing it enough these days. The less I see Blair, the less worthy challengers I have at the good ol' 2d beat em ups.

My JAP Parappatherappa. Love that game.

I am not to attached to radient and I don't intend in get VOOT with twinsticks or Steel Battalion. What I want is SAMBA. Soon I will break....soon.

Comment

My Neo Geo AES, and Waku Waku 7 and Metal Slug 3. Not just because of their monetary value, but also because I had always wanted one as a kid.

Samba De Amigo boxset. So much fun.

Radiant Silvergun. First import game, and one hell of a shmup.

Super Mario Kart. My most played game, and one I have the fondest memories of.

Comment

It would be my Japanese Dreamcast collection without a hesitation.

Originally posted by Sinead O'Conner
              Nothing compares....nothing compares to yooooooooou

Comment

Hmmm....

Goldeneye with all the cheats earned legally on it
                64DD + all but one disc for it
                NGPC UK collection (missing 2 games)
                Certain C64 carts cos I've got the only ones known to exist

But finally... my Gamesmaster Golden Joystick

ED: Doh... how can I forget the Miyamoto signed Zelda bonus disc now heh...
                Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

My Gold PAL Zelda cart . I don't know if it's valuable, but it looks cool. If only I'd gotten it signed...

I'm also proud of my SP, for some unknown reason :S.

Comment

My PAL Dreamcast with its blue shell. It's only a 3rd party shell but still a damn good one, seems to wow the friends... probably not too special but I like!

And yeah, that's a Day of the Tentacle CD on top of it, i was playing it on ScummVM. (And nope, I don't normally leave them lying )

Comment

My copies of Panzer Dragoon Saga, Dracula X, Exhumed and Saturn Bomberman AND especially DEATH TANK (Ta. Lobotomy!)

Played toh death.

From issue 3 ALL of my Official Sega Magazine and the entire set of The Official Sega Saturn Magazine including both issues of mag No.3 with and without demo CD.

Along with all paraphenalia (fold out sonic 3 map, VF2 & last bronx post cards All demo CD's inc PDS disk 1 etc)

I keep too much stuff

Oh yes, my 3 day old Zelda WW copy

Comment

N64 (sheer amount of hours playing multiplayer)

Dreamcast (for same reason)

Samba De Amigo ('cos it's fun to look like a dick waving plastic maracas about in front of the tv whilst a monkey on LSD dances to Ricky Martin tunes...)

Comment

My signed copy of SMS and also that WW poster that Virgin forgot to give out to the crowd and so was only given to the people who went back after the signing and asked the cleaning staff for one.

Comment

Signed Mario Sunshine JPN, only time I have ever met the creator of a game. Was well worth the 3 hour queue

Comment

Probably my Commodore SX64 - it's a portable Commodore 64! What more could you want?! OK, not exactly portable but you know ...

Or my Dreamcast which has probably provided more gaming fun than any system I've owned (and I've owned a lot).

Or my Turbo Express which I still think is a pretty amazing little machine.

Or my SNES Super Wild Card which means I can play (almost) any SNES game ever made.

Or my Virtual Boy because, let's face it, it never should have made it past the prototype stage.

Or my double-switched modded Jap Megadrive because I modded it myself despite having sausages for fingers and McDonald's straws for arms.

Jay

Comment

Originally posted by C'
                                2 Dreamcasts + 2 Twinstick controllers + 2 copies of Vrtual On: Orotario Tangram + Link Cable - I don't get to link this up as often as I used to, but every month or so I'll have the mates round and put in a good session. We're not great VOOT players by any stretch of the imagination but the experience is always a great laugh.

Steel Batallion (PAL) - haven't quite clicked with this game yet, but have resisted the urge to make a profit on it and sell it on as it is likely to be a title that I want in the future, and would rather pay the RRP price now than the ridiculously inflated prices that it will no doubt fetch in the not too distant future (now even). I made that mistake with Samba although I never regretted paying ?145 for that, and the trade went well.
                                ditto

Comment

Working...
                                X