No announcement yet.

Need for Speed XX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just got an invite to the closed beta so at least I'll be able to confirm my suspicions that it's just pure ****e.

Comment

UPDATE 18/02/2015 5pm: Need for Speed's PC system requirements have been revealed as follows: Minimum Requirements for …

Arriving late, the PC edition releases on 17th March with an unlocked framerate and 4K support.

Comment

Don't know if anybody else played this or not, but in my oppinion need for speed is one of the worst racing games i've played in years luckly i got it on sale, if i paid full price for this i would be even more fed up with the game.

The Godawful stupid Ai just ruins the game for me, every single time they crash into you. The difficulty balance is just way off, some races are just too easy (even on hard) whilest others are just hard as nails.
        The handling off the cars just doesen't feel right either
        Why they even bothered to include the police in the first place when you can get rid off them so easy

how come you have to be online at all times for a (mostly) single player game is beyond me. My internet connection isen't the best so i got kicked off a few times, frustrating when you are into race to say the least.

Comment

Working...
        X