No announcement yet.

Sony E3 Conference Thread 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate it when these riggers cheer for another COD, it will be just the same as every other game from each previous year.

Comment

Seems to only be available physical on PC, digital on PS4.

Comment

over $40K now!

Comment

urghh looks crap

Comment

glad they are showing COD cause im dying for a piss, im not going to miss anything lol

Comment

haha likewise.

Comment

Originally posted by gambit6613 View Post
                Im sure he used the words FF7 Remake. There is no way they would disappoint so many people, surely.
                Yeah agreed but did you see the logo at the end which looked different aswel as Midgar itself???

Comment

Comment

The really sad thing is this will sell in the millions, just crazy. And something like Shenmue 3 needs a kickstarter (not a criticsim btw) what a stupid world we live in.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam The Man View Post
                      Yeah agreed but did you see the logo at the end which looked different aswel as Midgar itself???
                      Yeah did look different but the music was the same familiar tune, and to me it really looked like the beginning of FF7. Hope im not trying to read something that isnt there but it felt like the intro to the original.

Comment

Just thinking isnt there a Square-Enix conference tomorrow? Surely they will reveal more detail in that?

Comment

Originally posted by gambit6613 View Post
                          Yeah did look different but the music was the same familiar tune, and to me it really looked like the beginning of FF7. Hope im not trying to read something that isnt there but it felt like the intro to the original.
                          Yeah your probably right. Im sure we will hear more from SquareEnix tmoz. I seriously need to watch it another 100 times on youtube though.
                          Last edited by Sam The Man; 16-06-2015, 02:17.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam The Man View Post
                            Yeah your probably right. I need to watch it another 100 times on youtube though.
                            lol just what im thinking, like you i need to be sure

Comment

Someone pledged $10k for the Shenmue jacket.

Comment

Pretty sure the word Remake appeared at the end of the final fantasy trailer. Or am I losing it?

Shenmue 3[emoji50] Best news ever!!

Comment

Working...
                                X