Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
    Shenmue 3 is at 500k now.
    This makes me happy. Easily gonna blast past its target at this rate.

Comment

Originally posted by yesteryeargames View Post
      Do they take money now ? I really want that signed collectors edition ,

What's the 175$ reward thing ?

Never done a kickstarter before
      Pretty sure they take the money now. Just went for the physical PC release myself, due to no physical PS4 release.

Comment

The fact its only asking for $2m and the kickstarter has been live for what 40 mins and already gone past $500k. Wish i had $10k would love dinner with Yu Suzuki

Comment

**** I hope they have some left by tomorrow ,
          Would hate to miss that collectors edition .

Want a physical pc version for the collection and I will buy the digital ps4 version on kickstarter top, $330 I've chipped in my bit towards this dream.

Comment

$685,500 now,I've just done my pledge

Comment

why do they only need $2 million when it's on PS4 using the unreal 4 engine and when the first Shenmue alone cost $20 - 45 million??? Anyway i have backed and by the look of things it could match the amount that the first game was rumoured to have cost!

Comment

Originally posted by Sam The Man View Post
                why do they only need $2 million when it's on PS4 using the unreal 4 engine and when the first Shenmue alone cost $20 - 45 million??? Anyway i have backed and by the look of things it could match the amount that the first game was rumoured to have cost!
                Shenmue cost $70 million apparently, which would be worth roughly $95 million now!

Comment

Nobody going to mention Tearaway Unfolded is out in September and a very reasonable $40?

Comment

I wonder if there will be some kind of re-release/HD release for Shenmue 1 and 2?

Comment

Originally posted by gambit6613 View Post
                      I wonder if there will be some kind of re-release/HD release for Shenmue 1 and 2?
                      I'd bet on it

Comment

I stopped watching after the combo of FF7 Remake and Shenmue 3 tbh.

Those, Last Guardian and Horizon. Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                          Shenmue cost $70 million apparently, which would be worth roughly $95 million now!
                          Yeah i heard that was for 1 & 2 combined. Anyhow i think they may have some kind of a deal with Sony who might be giving a large amount on top of however much it makes on Kickstarter.

Overall this E3 will never be forgotten for me. My best game ever gets remade in FF7, Shenmue 3 practically remade and The Last Guardian finally!!!

Comment

750k already- and three of the 4 10k backings prizes gone :| Wow!

No doubt Sony are chucking cash at this too, but using kickstarter as a way to gauge the numbers. Shenmue did kill a games company before so it wouldn't surprise me.

Also- FF7 is definately a remake, it said it on screen. The music and character models were from Advent Children though- so not sure if they are actually ones used in AC, or if those models were remade on PS4- assume that's the artstyle they're aiming for.

Let's just take a minute though here folks ...

Last Guardian
                            FF7 Remake
                            Shenmue 3.

All in one conference. It's like some kind of fever dream, but it's actually true.

Sony win E3 for me.

Comment

This might seem ridiculous but I'd be willing to be that they're going to be using Advent Children assets for this. Otherwise it would be way too expensive to justify. Perhaps that is why they skipped the PS3 and went straight for the PS4?

Who knows.

Comment

I'm glad I can play two of those on PC.

Comment

Working...
                                X