No announcement yet.

Shenmue 3 PS4 & PC SERIOUSLY HAPPENING

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's an explanation of the two latest stretch goal towns, however, at $8m and $10m, I don't think they'll ever happen as it's not even at $4m yet!

Comment

PS4 physical copy for $60

Comment

What's the grovelling apology at the bottom of the update all about?

Comment

Was wondering the same thing.

Comment

This is why , the guy in charge of the kickstarter team awesome Japan seems to be on drugs lol

Comment

I got bored after five minutes so I'm not sure if he gets worse but he seems ripe for Japanese variety shows.

I care less about him and more about the idiot(s) who didn't notice the camera was not set for the lighting, unless they were trying to recreate the Pokemon seizure epidemic of yore.

Comment

That grape fanta looks delicious.

Comment

It is lovely but these days I don't really go for it.

When I first tried it I thought it was a very interesting approximation of what I knew to be grapes. Turns out the grapes it's based on actually do taste like that. They're big, too, and I discovered that peeling the skin really does make grapes taste sweeter.

Comment

It concerns me that they are possibly spending money and time on English voice acting, which was imo awful and stilted in Shenmue surely looking at the Yakuza series make more sense to sub it?! I'm desperate to see some Arcade mini games in Shenmue III like in the others, where e.g. OutRun was playable. Hoping for some VF, VR or Daytona etc and the like. What worries me is the Choubu Area Expanded Mini Games are at the 8m mark, will the Kick Starter get that far? I hope so...

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                    That grape fanta looks delicious.
                    It's alright, a bit too sweet you ain't missing much.if you wanna try some awesome Japan only stuff Hot Calipus is great and the cold tea in a bottle is awesome.
                    Last edited by JU!; 05-07-2015, 16:27.

Comment

I think if they are to stand any chance of selling more copies (slim enough as it is) they have to have English in there. Subs make it even more niche than it already is.

Comment

You can get grape Fanta in Five Guys.

I've thrown in for this now, I was waiting on a PS4 game tier (it was genuinely mental to not have that from the word go). My first ever Kickstarter donation. Not really bothered about the English dub as I'm assuming they'll have a Japanese language option.

Not watched the video above but Kickstarter 'consultants' Awesome Japan have done a really poor job with this whole campaign imo.

Comment

With 8 days left, the game has crept past the $4.5m marker

Comment

This thread makes me miss Fanta Melon Soda. You probably couldn't sell it in the UK. That colour HAS to be a carcinogen.

Comment

Pineapple Fanta is the one.

I wonder if Shenmue 3 success on Kickstarter prompted any of the soul searching that caused the SEGA statement in the thread below this.

Comment

Tough tiddly. They had their chance. THEY ALL HAD THEIR CHANCE!

Mango Fanta.

Pineapple sounds delicious. I dunno if that came out here because they change every few months.

Comment

Working...
                                X