X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ignore me
    Last edited by VR46; 14-08-2015, 21:02.

Comment

Ordered this for mum the other day, Amazon UK has the game with the NFC pill for the same price as the game solus. Odd.

Comment

Amazon are probably price matching a deal, like the one above I posted a couple of weeks back.

Comment

Have your cards arrived yet kryss?

Comment

Not yet, but the post here is slow due to distances. It probably got to Nova Scotia and then someone is driving it across the country. It'll be here in another week.

Comment

Finally gotten to the ending but only scratched the surface, you can remake any of the town buildings and villager homes as much as you like so as you get new items to mess about with you can go back and improve your previous creations. At the beginning it's a bit limited with what youhave to use but as you go along you start getting new ideas about how to use the stuff you have, been a total blast to play so far, find it fun in quick bursts. Bonus points for been able to save your progress if you haven't quite finished a room, ideal for when you are having a quick go.

These are some of the rooms i have done so far.

Waited for me to leave so he could take a dump on the fancy new toilet i had installed.

This one has a severe fruit fetish.

This ones obsessed with blue.

Ahh the rustic look.

Shizue seems pretty pleased with her new home.

The dangers of not looking where your going while designing lol.

Totakeke finally has somewhere to practise when not performing.

In the rusty run down house full of junk something seedy is going on.

Resetti & his brother are running a voyeurs sexy time show.

Kent was crap in the sack we both share a laugh at how short he lasted

In between the regular designing it's been fun seeing how corrupted some of the pics i can take. I'd be banned pretty fast from miiverse if i uploaded some of them

Comment

Cards arrived today! Thank you!

Comment

Anytime Kryss

Comment

Been hammering away taking requests just to build crap houses to unlock more furniture and items, finally have a lot of complete furniture sets so i can start making nice houses instead of been limited by what i have. By the time you have made houses for all 400 villagers that's going to be a lot of stuff in your inventory to select from.

Got the Tsukutta update that allows you to upload pics to the net for rating, you can also add QR codes to your pics so others can find you. There is also contests and other fun online stuff via the new computer added to your office.

Made Resetti & his brother a nice stylish place to live.

Also Nile finally got a gold temple house with Egyptian garden.

Someones stalking that virtual boy lol

Comment

Nice. Is it still fun as you go on? Is there a challenge or is it easy going?

Comment

Its totally reliant on your imagination, it has no difficulty so to speak of. But its fun all the same, the more you unlock the more creative you can get, theres some amazing creations online already.

Comment

The shots are pretty.

Comment

New update went live a few days ago allowing some online content where you can go inside other users creations & then give them a rating. There's also design contests run by king nook, first one will revolve around sweets with a huge cake as the prize.

Comment

Had a bit of fun this evening by making the gameshow, pooping for dollars LOL.

Comment

Looking forward to playing some of this this week. Also have some more cards on the way from BestBuy.

Comment

Working...
                                X