No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 2: REmake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

30 mins lol why even bother downloading, i’ll Just wait a few more weeks to release.

Comment

How long would you lot normally play a demo for?! I’ve bought games for money that aren’t worth more than 30 minutes of my time.

Comment

Shame its only 30 minutes. I played the original demo of Resi 2 back on the Playstation endlessly. I knew it so much I could see changes they had made to wall graffiti and such when I finally got the full game.
        I did the same with the Metal Gear Solid 2 demo, I knew it like the back of my hand. When I got the game I could ghost my way through the opening Tanker section. I can't say I've rinsed a demo like this since really.

Comment

At first I thought the same thing. However it makes a little more sense given the horror survival theme of the game. Might have been good to give players a few tries at least though.

I wonder if the main game will allow players to play both scenarios for Leon and Clare like they did in the original? Its not too long until the game proper is out though so we won't have to wait too long to find out.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
            At first I thought the same thing. However it makes a little more sense given the horror survival theme of the game. Might have been good to give players a few tries at least though.

I wonder if the main game will allow players to play both scenarios for Leon and Clare like they did in the original? Its not too long until the game proper is out though so we won't have to wait too long to find out.
            Just like the original I believe it has all 4 scenarios in the game 2 for Leon and 2 for Claire as well as Hunk and Tofu

Comment

It doesn’t have four scenarios, just one for Claire and another for Leon. Hunk/Tofu have been confirmed though.

Comment

I stand corrected! The youtube video I watched passing out the fake news!

Comment

I am most excited..!!

Comment

Same here

Comment

This is one of the last games I'd even want to play a demo for, experience spoiler for sure

Comment

This is my GOTY anyway

Comment

Comment

so little has interested me on PS4 since I bought it several years ago other then SF5, but man this is has got me drooling. I can't even remeber playing the original version, this will pretty much seem like a brand new game.

Comment

The graphics have been overhauled so much that it pretty much is a totally new game even with the viewpoint change old scenes people knew off by heart are going to look new. It’s part of the appeal, for me the first 3 biohazards were the best. 4 was good but it started to feel less like the others.

Would love 1 & 3 to get this huge graphical make over as well but seeing how long it took for capcom to listen to the fans & give them 2, I doubt we will ever see the others remade.

Comment

Originally posted by MrKirov View Post
                                It doesn’t have four scenarios, just one for Claire and another for Leon. Hunk/Tofu have been confirmed though.
                                Oh no!

Comment

Working...
                                X