Resident Evil 2: REmake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
    How many people here unlocked Hunk or Tofu?

You had to complete both Claire and Leon's scenarios with an A or B rating to get Hunk.
    To unlock the Tofu scenario, you must have unlocked The Fourth Survivor, and cleared the Leon A/Claire B storyline 3 times with an A ranking.

I definitely did the Resi 1 rocket launcher, and thought I'd done Hunk, but now I think about it...

Multiple times. At least three full runs. Ended up doing knife-only at one point, and once tried a run where I couldn't make any audible footstep noises where you rapidly tap the walk/run direction to cancel the footstep before it drops. That became painful on my hands though.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
      How many people here unlocked Hunk or Tofu?

You had to complete both Claire and Leon's scenarios with an A or B rating to get Hunk.
      To unlock the Tofu scenario, you must have unlocked The Fourth Survivor, and cleared the Leon A/Claire B storyline 3 times with an A ranking.
      I had unlocked Hunk but there wasn't a chance I was ever going to unlock Tofu. So I only ever saw pics in magazines of that bit.

Comment

Hunk and Tofu reveal

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
          Multiple times. At least three full runs. Ended up doing knife-only at one point, and once tried a run where I couldn't make any audible footstep noises where you rapidly tap the walk/run direction to cancel the footstep before it drops. That became painful on my hands though.
          I sometimes miss those days of being single too.

Comment

I did it recently on the Vita over multiple times in bed

Quite proud of my Platinum trophies on both Resi Remake and Resi Zero. Lots of playthroughs, lots of difficulty, and some inventive ways of playing. I’m hoping there’s similar trophies here.

My favourite was in Remake, a knife only run on hard, where all the enemies were invisible. You had to remember exactly where each enemy was, and get through the whole game. Really tested everything you’d learnt about the layout of the mansion, and enemy behaviour after all previous runs. I can smash through it in about 2 hours without thinking these days.

Comment

Originally posted by MrKirov View Post
              Hope you wiped it down afterwards, you randy so-and-so

Comment

Quite proud of my Platinum trophies on both Resi Remake and Resi Zero. Lots of playthroughs, lots of difficulty, and some inventive ways of playing. I’m hoping there’s similar trophies here.

My favourite was in Remake, a knife only run on hard, where all the enemies were invisible. You had to remember exactly where each enemy was, and get through the whole game. Really tested everything you’d learnt about the layout of the mansion, and enemy behaviour after all previous runs. I can smash through it in about 2 hours without thinking these days.
                Invisible mode was super tense one of the more fun unlockables, still have all my GameCube game saves from 1 to 4 with everything unlocked some of it took ages to do like mercenaries mode in 3 to get the unlimited ammo for all weapons. Hope some of the unlockable modes are still in this remake and they are not relegated to additional purchase dlc.

Comment

The demo is a great taster. Jeez some zombies just won't quit. And when that happens

Leon goes "What the hell?!?"

Can't wait for this!

Comment

Loved the demo,can’t wait now

Comment

I can't beleive they got me with a jump scare

Demo was bloody awesome. Never got to fight a licker, not sure if you can make it far enough to do so but I got a glimpse of one.

I was a little worried this was going to be too action orientated but it feels like they dialled everything back to create something with a ton of atmosphere. Very impressed so far and quite sad you can't play it over and over!

The PC version seems to think I have 0.11GB of GPU memory for some reason. No idea why.

Comment

Anyone tried playing demo a second time on a different account?

Comment

Gave it a run through this evening. Think I finished it and then started again within the time allowed.

The sound design and atmosphere is pretty great (and its only the opening section of the game).

This is definitely one to experience with headphones on (or a decent home sound system).

EDIT: I've not tried it on another account yet but its available to download on the Japanese PS Store so I wouldn't be surprised.
                          Last edited by Paddy; 11-01-2019, 21:00.

Comment

Is that Revelations?

It's in the PS+ sale. Worth a punt?

Comment

Revelations is a separate game QC. Think he means the original PS1 game.

Comment

I thought that was PSP and PS3 only?

Comment

Working...
                                X