Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally these arrived:

Comment

You lot are all high and mighty with your PS5's and what not, whereas I'm taking baby steps to next gen and was excited to receive this in the post today.

I know I should probably have just bought a PS5, but I genuinely can't stand how they look, it'll need a big redesign before I'd have one in the house.

My PS4's optical drive died earlier in the year and I was a bit gutted as it's probably been one of my all time favourite consoles, and even though it sounded like a jet engine it had at least survived nearly a decade. Picked this Pro up from [MENTION=10204]garrz32[/MENTION] and it's now sat transferring all the data from my old system on to it. It might as well be brand new with the condition it's in, so an excellent purchase as far as I'm concerned!

Comment

[MENTION=9865]Colin[/MENTION] Do what I did and set the PS5 up behind the TV.

Voila!!

Comment

I'd need to knock a wall through first.

To be honest apart from not liking the design of the system Ted, there aren't really any PS5 games that interest me yet. I'll probably break when the next Naughty Dog game releases, you know me.

Comment

Another day a few more switch games, embr was another totally unknown indie title to me till i saw the boxart on amazon it looks like fun.

Also finally added a couple of digitals too but i really wish they had cart versions. Firewatch was finally at a price i wanted to buy it at been wanting to play that for ages and i found a game called detention that looks a lot like the jpn ps1 horror Yuuyami Doori Tankentai, tried the demo & i love it so got the full version. Enjoy horrors using the side on perspective.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
              I'd need to knock a wall through first.

To be honest apart from not liking the design of the system Ted, there aren't really any PS5 games that interest me yet. I'll probably break when the next Naughty Dog game releases, you know me.
              That'll be next month then with LOU 1 remake. I hate the look of the PS5 too but it looks a lot better when you replace the faceplates with black ones.

Comment

Our definitions of ‘new’ are very different.

Comment

Another day another switch game, not really bothered much with the visual novel genre but this one is supposed to be good and i do enjoy a good spooky story have part 2 coming at some point too. There were loads of these kinds of game on PS1 in japan but my japanese was never good enough to get into them.

Comment

Now that I finally have a replacement PS4 with a functional disc drive, it seemed rude not to get some actual physical games! Really looking forward to playing these two.

Comment

Nice get with the PS4 Pro Colin, the CUH-7216B is the last revision of the hardware and quite pleasant in terms of noise.

Still plenty of life left in the PS4 yet.

Comment

Got this from Limited Run Games, but with the shipping costs and customs/tax/vat-ever it's not really worth it, ending up paying almost double of the selling price :/ Good thing I have the Shredder's Revenge deluxe edition to wait for sometime next year!

Comment

New arrival for today, second game in spirit hunter series. Really enjoying 1st game the sound design is fantastic, taking my time slowly playing the cases & letting the atmosphere creep in. Hopefully 2nd game is good as 1st one.

Comment

Because I thought to myself "what I really need is yet another game to add on to my ever increasing backlog pile of shame".

Do really want a wee play through of this though.

Comment

Recent Switch gets. Office sending me to Bangkok on a business trip and need a distraction from the obvious and tempting nightlife!

Comment

Latest modern stuff I've got....

Comment

Working...
                                X