Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why did you buy Kikikaikai twice?

Comment

Because I'm an idiot and forgot I'd pre-ordered it on Switch. It's not even very good

Comment

Originally posted by phillv85 View Post
        Because I'm an idiot and forgot I'd pre-ordered it on Switch. It's not even very good
        whaaaaaaat! I really enjoyed it, the levels get more interesting the further in you get the story is pretty clever as it kind of loops. It was how you do a remake right. Damn challenging too.

Comment

Haha I really didn't get on with it. Perhaps I need to give it some more time, I almost gave up on the Leynos remake on PS4 but tried a few more times and it clicked.

Comment

The Leynos remake is much more straightforward than Kikikaikai Reshrined though, I can get why someone might be put off by having a story mode ad the primary mode rather than a simpler arcade-style sequence of levels.

Comment

Not going to lie, as much as there are other good games on this, it was bought solely for Zero Gunner 2! I was a bit irked tag the roofing great box it came in for one game from Amazon Japan though.

Comment

Oh no, that's a bummer. Done that myself once before.

Comment

It's my own fault, it's cross ordering between Amazon and TheGameCollection. It's only a budget release anyway and it got a decent pre-order discount. I've done it with collectors editions of games in the past

Comment

New gaming pick ups video out now. I wasn't sure if I should put this in new or retro gaming as there is quite a mix.

Comment

I spy a copy of Chaos Break in the thumbnail. I'l give it a watch later and see what you thought of it.

Comment

I spy a copy of Chaos Break in the thumbnail. I'l give it a watch later and see what you thought of it.
                        Been playing it quite a bit. That sukodo number puzzle annoyed the hell out of me. Finally figured it out though. The following word puzzle was piss easy.

Comment

Couple more pickups, have stranded deep on PS4 but i want it on switch so i can play portably too, love these style of survival games. Subnautica opened a whole genre up to me.

Comment

Wow, it actually got a Japanese release on the series X the same day as the West!

Comment

Few more pickups for the bank hol weekend, a varied selection.

Comment

Been playing digital version since it launched but my physical finally turned up from the wired store, took a while as their distributor is not in the uk. Thankfully no import duty.

Comment

Working...
                                X