No announcement yet.

Show us your game related objects 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Decided to pick up pokemon strategy guides to some of the games that I own as I relised that I enjoy playing pokemon games most with a walkthrough. These were not very expensive, and I did get lucky with some of them like Omega Ruby Alpha Sapphire Strategy guide that cost around 15 euros with shipping included, normally the asking prices for that are twice that without shipping included.

Comment

Nothing fancy today, but decided to finally grab all the FNAF games for the switch.

Comment

Mr coo limited edition turned up from amazon spain today, glad it got here without getting trashed, it's a lovely set mine is 41/2000

Inner box is fancy too

1st layer game & art print

2nd layer flip book & a chunky art book

3rd layer, jigsaw & vinyl soundtrack

Also nuclear blaze, this was a bitch to get hold of amazon cancelled my order saying they couldn't get hold of it and that i should try & see if a 3rd party seller has it. Very few had it at all and most were grossly overcharging but thankfully one had it at cost price but i had to wait as it came from europe i have no idea why this release was so hard to get hold of it better be damn well good after all this effort.

Comment

That happened to me too re Nuclear Blaze. Was really pissed off with Amazon. Fortunately got another for 25 quid.

Comment

Originally posted by DeathAdder View Post
            That happened to me too re Nuclear Blaze. Was really pissed off with Amazon. Fortunately got another for 25 quid.
            It was worth the effort though it's a really fun game. Love all the lore scattered about never expected it to be a S.C.P. kind of game.

Todays arrival is something i have been paitently waiting to be released it was pushed back a month but a beautiful & i mean beautiful hardback luxury replica of the in game instruction manual from Tunic. The one that comes in the game case is lovely but this one is so lavish. From the silver inlay on the hard slipcase to the cut out windows so the gold can show through to the amazing art on the back of the slip & the actual book.

Comment

Reading is fundamental

Comment

Erm snap.

Vol.5 of Lock On is really substantial.

Comment

Couple more switch arrivals today.

Comment

What’s the game on the right?

Comment

Originally posted by DeathAdder View Post
                      What’s the game on the right?
                      Qube 10the anniversairy, had the 2nd game but i found out that there was a re-release of the 1st game, seeing as i really like the 2nd game a lot i decided to see where it started.

Comment

As always thanks for the info. I’ll take a look.

Comment

It's a fun series definitely has portal vibes but nothing quite as fantastical, just some weird alien monument you awoke inside and have to make your way out. The puzzles can get pretty complex but the rules are explained really well each colour block has a certain ability it's upto you to manipulate them with your glove to get out of each room.

Comment

Joycon maracca shells finally arrived from amazon, my samba de amigo sessions can have more shaa shaa sounds now. There's not much choice online as most look like crap with long ones with stupid looking tops. These ones are sturdy and they also glow as they have glow pigment in the plastic, the straps are useful saves me having to stick some on, pretty easy to slot joycons in with rubber grips to hold them firmly in place.

Comment

This is starting to turn into another DS/3DS situation...

Comment

Probably going to be one of many posting this but it's wonder friday

Comment

Working...
                                X