No announcement yet.

Show us your game related objects 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got myself another cab. Saw another Chewlix for a decent price so went for it. Decided on pink and it's now been christened the 'Bubblegum Chew'.

Comment

Wow, sweet setup 👍

Comment

3 is a better number than 2, now it looks arcade credible!

Comment

Originally posted by egparadigm View Post
          3 is a better number than 2, now it looks arcade credible!
          I actually have 5 cabs, but two are currently in bits as I work on them!

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeyJuggleDX View Post
            I actually have 5 cabs, but two are currently in bits as I work on them!
            All OK as long as you put them together in odd numbers, it’s the way of nature (like flowers/petals and hands having five fingers).

Comment

Originally posted by egparadigm View Post
              All OK as long as you put them together in odd numbers, it’s the way of nature (like flowers/petals and hands having five fingers).
              I actually also nearly purchased #6 this week, but that would have been another project I just don't have the time or space for! And would have also been a much more difficult conversion than the two I already have!

Comment

What are we looking at price wise on these Andy?

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                    If you want a Vewlix in good condition with the Taito Type X I think around £1500-£2000+.

If you want a Chewlix, anything between £1000-£1500 depending on new or used. I got the pink one that had the chassis refurbished - Fresh coat of paint - with everything else new, custom pink panels, 2 JLF’s and all OBSF buttons, 1080p HDMI & VGA monitor, JAMMA to VGA adaptor, extra 1P panel and a Pandora EX-2 for around £1180 shipped direct from the manufacturer in China. The red one with a couple of Brook boards, two extra control panels and all the artwork was £1200 with delivery.

There was a REALLY nice one on eBay a couple of months ago for around £1200 that wasn’t that far from you. Was running a Pandora via JAMMA and looked in top condition. Was considering it but then the listing disappeared.

I’ll get round to getting a mister to put in one of mine someday, but at the minute I’m more concerned with getting the topper and art sorted for the pink one and then finishing the two Dinosaur King conversion projects.

Totally recommend one as with the right Brook boards you can run pretty much any console in them. My red one has the PS4 and the white one is currently running my PS3 which will eventually be replaced with a modded 360 for the Cave stuff.

Definitely not trying to be a bad influence here….

Comment

More books to join the ever increasing unread pile!

Comment

Irrespective of decent netcode, it's great to have KoF XIII on a current system! Other two were on sale from Funstock and looked suitably interesting for me to add to the eternal backlog.

Comment

Latest gaming pick-ups video is out now. this month it's mostly newer stuff so I'll list it here rather than the retro thread

Comment

Not a huge amount over the weekend but picked up a couple of games, i had no idea kingdoms of Amalur had ever been ported to the switch used to play this one a lot on the X360.

The other was a nice collectors edition of here comes Niko from super rare games

​

Comment

New arrival last week!

Comment

King of sticks!

Comment

Working...
                                X