Show us your game related objects 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
    I don't think Guitar Hero should be criticised for your poor taste in music, Yakumo!
    I like to think of it as a child of the 80s taste in music

Comment

Even I avoided making that Dad joke!
      I was putting my coat on even before I started typing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
        The asking price for these boxes is around 220 USD. Not cheap but when you're getting custom quality like this, the price is justified.
        They're nice, but I can't stomach that much money. haha

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
          The pandora's box can go now because the Game King has arrived. I've seen these used in the arcades here in Japan. They are pretty powerful solutions for arcade cabinets. Runs 3D stuff such as Capcom's early 3D fighters, Soul Edge and a few others as well as all the classics. Unlike Pandora's Box 3, all the games work really well. Games that had big issues on the pandora's box such as the Konami games all work perfectly here.

Basically the unit is a PC with a JAMMA interface attached. Works really well and offers various video outputs. VGA 31KHz, NTSC / PAL / Sega 21KHz format. There's also stereo sound out put too!

I have mine running via VGA to a VGA to HDMI converter (Direct signal) then that goes in to the Framemeister's HDMI in so I can add scan lines and change the image to an arcade look rather than VGA look. The end result is very impressive.

You can see one of two sets of dip switches in this picture

The smaller box on top is my supergun

Xexex running perfectly!
          Looks awesome, really. Why not just use Mame? Compatiblity issues since it uses the JAMMA?

Comment

Originally posted by danholo View Post
            Looks awesome, really. Why not just use Mame? Compatiblity issues since it uses the JAMMA?
            MAME isn't as easy to set up with a Supergun plus MAME is just one emulator. The game king uses multiple emulators to get the best out of all games.

Comment

Can't you chumps read?!

It's not just an emulator, it's the Game KING ♔!

Comment

Can't you chumps read?!

It's not just an emulator, it's the Game KING ♔!
                Yeah! Like the man said, it's a Game King♔!

Comment

So - a few things.

My girlfriend just got back from Japan, so here's some Nintendo-y bits:

... along with some Sony bits for good measure:

Then, to appease our FFXIV hunger, some bits from the Eorzea cafe. The poster will likely end up framed, and thanks to a very generous sister too we both managed to get the coasters for our classes

From the Silent Hill Live show, a poster signed by the man himself...

... and then some books and a Scart -> BNC connector (the latter to be used with the Pioneer plasma I got a bit before)!

Comment

[MENTION=3822]fuse[/MENTION]

That Hotline Miami cover is brutal.

Comment

It's brilliant, no? I don't even enjoy the games that much, but that cover deserves celebrating.

Comment

Recent and not-so-recent purchases. From top to bottom: Yomawari, Tokyo Xanadu, Chibi-Robo Zip Lash, God Eater Resurrection, BBCPE arrived today, Yoshi's Woolly World, Legend of Legacy

Comment

[/URL]

Time to rock..
                          Apparently the chibi game is a bit naff but the amiibo's adorable!
                          Last edited by punio75; 07-11-2015, 11:45.

Comment

My collection of gaming plushies grow...

(left to right: Jubei from BlazBlue, Rensouhou from KanColle, Prinny from Disgaea)

Comment

[/URL]
                              Some nice images this year

Comment

Originally posted by punio75 View Post
                                [/URL]
                                Some nice images this year
                                That's lovely stuff!!

Comment

Working...
                                X