Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheers.
    I get one every year now.
    They are a good little desk calendar- generally good quality too.

Comment

Any news on the USB part? Seems like they have gone very quiet.

Comment

A new package arrived today from Mr Atticus, Which contained these 2 absolute gems...

Been playing them again lately on the iPod so fancied a blast on the big telly

Neil
        Last edited by Soundwave; 18-11-2015, 13:24.

Comment

Pleased they arrived safe and sound Neil
          Last edited by Atticus; 18-11-2015, 13:22.

Comment

Neil, why don't you blur some of that address?

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
              Neil, why don't you blur some of that address?
              Because I'm stoopid...pic remoived now because I'm too lazy to edit it properly

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
                A new package arrived today from Mr Atticus, Which contained these 2 absolute gems...

Been playing them again lately on the iPod so fancied a blast on the big telly

Neil
                Still got your original safe and sound.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post

Way hey! (said in a stupid drunken way )

Comment

Haha.

The music in this game is TERRIBLE. As is the English voice acting.

I'd like to get 1000g but... Probably won't have the endurance.

Comment

You know what, I would love this game. It's probably a right laugh with a few mates round and some beers.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                          Haha.

The music in this game is TERRIBLE. As is the English voice acting.

I'd like to get 1000g but... Probably won't have the endurance.
                          I think the music is terrible but authentically terrible. It's all "girl-band" songs, and fits the setting perfectly, even if the setting is super-cheesy.

Also, it's supposed to be one of the most difficult games to 1000g. For starters, I think you need to buy a shedload of DLC.

DOAX2 was a bit of a shame, really, because gameplay-wise it was worse than the first one. The first game was 2-player on one console, whereas the sequel only supported Xbox Live for the volleyball. Also, I've always felt the volleyball in the first played better.

The second one had two really strange visual things - firstly, they went to daft levels with the boob physics to the point of comedy, and secondly, they tried some advanced hair simulation technology that makes some of the hairstyles look like seaweed. You'll know it when you see it.

It is weird though how both of the games tried things that were very technologically advanced. For instance, DOAX3 is going to have "slippy" clothes, where the characters' swimsuits and clothing can slip around to expose tanlines. Obviously this is for sex appeal but it is simulating something which has never been done before in games. Clothing in videogames hasn't really advanced that much since we got flexible cloth in Virtua Fighter 3.

Comment

More goodies today, the latest issue of corocoro. Plus some promo youkai medals and one from the medaland website. Registered my pinto crusaders medal so i could have another go in the latest medaland lottery, managed to win again YAY. Now have one of the Bushinyan uta medals getting shipped at some point. (looks like there's another medal coming Mark )

Lucky da nyan indeed

Also my series 2 animal forest amiibo cards turned up and some coris whistle ramune sweets, these are a special tie in version which is a colaboration with chibi robo, on the back of each pack is a QR code to get access to a special game demo that is pretty much the same as the one you can download but it has no usage limit.

Love fue ramune, one of the classic dagashi.

Comment

Bough a Galaxy Geforce GTX750 Ti for my new emulation PC I'm building. Basically Galaxy make Nvidia's cards. So this is just an Nvidia card without the name meaning it was very cheap. I know PC gaming snobs will say it's a low powered card but I don't care, this is for emulation not playing high end PC titles.

The PC I'm using is a HP Elite i5 running at 37Ghz with 8GB ram. It only cost 10,000 yen. I love how everything in this computer clips together. No screws at all. It's so modular and works amazingly well. If only all computers were built like this.

They've gone overkill on the USB ports! 9 in total!! 4 on the front and 5 on the back. Perfect for emulation.

Comment

Man thats an abundance of usb ports hehe. Wish my pc had that many, nice pickup.

Comment

Working...
                                X