• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weekend's just got busier.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
      Weekend's just got busier.

Nice, still struggling to get one but i'll get lucky eventually. Annoyingly the orders went live while i was stuck in the cat 3 lab at work all gowned up there was no way to escape & grab my phone before they were all gone.

Comment

The results of it been payday & me going through 200 pages of switch games on Amazon uk, decided to go deeper into whats out in the west & get all the stuff i didn't either know existed or stuff i have been meaning to pick up but got distracted by imports or other games. At the moment switch games seem pretty unstable price wise one week it's bargain prices next week its shot up to double the price. It happened on hades with it doing for £60+ till amazon got more stock in themselves & everyone calmed the hell down but doraemon story of season mum picked up for £23 went upto £56 for some stupid reason so that's all the weak excuse i need to buy in bulk lol. Everything here was £30 or less.

Still need to go back through as i'm sure i missed some stuff but there's a lot of crap on amazon too there's an obscene amount of garbage horse games & worse so by page 100 i was kind of skimming them for games. My arrivals so far, couple left in the post but my wishlist is now caught up with. Stuff like vectronom, truberbrook & moving out i had no idea were even out there. A bit of youtubing later i was def wanting them, i'm sure there's more.

the last thing on the end is just a freebie switch cart holder from the my nintendo store i had plat points just sat there so i thought why not. Keeps them all together next to my switch when i'm going through a pile of games and they are all out of their original cases.
        Last edited by importaku; 28-10-2021, 12:37.

Comment

What's the game in the centre?

Comment

That's Gris. It's very beautiful with a gorgeous soundtrack, even if the game itself didn't quite grab me like I hoped it would.

Comment

Finally got the gcomp switch by Castlemania Games after supply-driven delays and an absurdly long shipping time.

So, what better way to spend the wvening by rewiring part of the consoles? The current setup includes the RetroTINK 5X I received a few days earleir, the new gcomp switch, and the Hydra I had for quite some time now. The Hydra only has 8 inputs so there's one SCART dangling all alone.

Compared to my old setup, the new setup saves a lot of space and cut down the number of wires, adaptors, and PSUs. The FrameMeister is a launch unit, the Atlona component switch is from when the brand made affordable hi-end equipment, the OSSC is only a few years old but the RetroTINK promises so much more, and the Joytech 965AV has been in use ever since the GameCube days (before the XRGB2+ and FrameMeister made me go component).

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                That's Gris. It's very beautiful with a gorgeous soundtrack, even if the game itself didn't quite grab me like I hoped it would.
                Thanks

Comment

More arrivals today, the rather cool looking carrion & house flipper which is more fun than it has any right to be.

Also because i was on the lookout for more hypnospace outlaw merch i went around the net looking to see if anyone had done a mouse mat. Fangamer has a few great items but nowhere i found has a mousemat to theme with my game so i kind of went & made my own. A lot of places online will let you print a custom one so i got the logo from the game as it's available online in a high quality enough to be printed ok. Found a place on amazon uk that charged £6 to custom print so i uploaded my image & took a risk, came out really well and now i have a one of a kind fabric mousemat.

Comment

One of these, two of those.

Not biting for the MD controller until I can get hold of the Japanese one given it's the only way for 6 buttons...

Comment

Some of the buys over the last month. These are only the new games. I'll be posting a video of all the retro stuff tomorrow.
                      Right, off to play some Forza Horizon 5

Comment

This was supposed to be my birthday present but got delayed, so late birthday present.

I had never played G-Darius before, my first impression is quite positive. Will be putting more time into this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Travesty View Post
                          This was supposed to be my birthday present but got delayed, so late birthday present.

I had never played G-Darius before, my first impression is quite positive. Will be putting more time into this one.
                          G-Darius is really nice. Probably the last Darius worth playing in my opinion and the second best Darius game after Darius Gaiden (Saturn or Arcade versions. The PlayStation port sucks big time).

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
                            G-Darius is really nice. Probably the last Darius worth playing in my opinion and the second best Darius game after Darius Gaiden (Saturn or Arcade versions. The PlayStation port sucks big time).
                            Darius Gaiden is one of my favourite shmups, it has a lot of staying power.

Comment

Originally posted by Travesty View Post

Have asked for this for Christmas so I'm hoping someone gets it for me as I've always enjoyed the Darius games

Neil

Comment

Few long-awaited bits have started to make an appearance. Quite keen to give Afterparty a go, but also very aware that Shin Megami Tensei V is about to arrive any day now.

Also a slight tangent, but some Yo****aka Amano gear (a notebook and a longsleeve). The Medium OST though, that's from a game I swear. Haven't even got the game yet, but Akira Yamaoka soundtracks need no excuse.

Comment

Working...
                                X