No announcement yet.

Show us your game related objects 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aquario, the last Westone Arcade game ever made and it never even got a public release until now!

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
      Aquario, the last Westone Arcade game ever made and it never even got a public release until now!
      I’ve had a shipping notification for this. Really looking forward to playing.

Comment

Originally posted by CMcK View Post
        I’ve had a shipping notification for this. Really looking forward to playing.
        I've not opened mine yet. I'm going to save it for Christmas. That and the new Lodoss War game.

Comment

That looks amazing

There is so much great content coming out in Jpn at the minute & I'm so out of the loop, I was on Play-Asia earlier having a browse & it's just mind blowing how much great looking stuff there is now

I really need to start importing a bit more, my interest in gaming has been waining for years but a lot on there looks like it might ignite something again

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
            That looks amazing

There is so much great content coming out in Jpn at the minute & I'm so out of the loop, I was on Play-Asia earlier having a browse & it's just mind blowing how much great looking stuff there is now

I really need to start importing a bit more, my interest in gaming has been waining for years but a lot on there looks like it might ignite something again

Neil
            Yeah, PS4 is getting a lot of the more classic style games. I'm also looking forward to the new Lodoss War game. That's a classic 2D style Sotn game. Or at least in looks it is.

Comment

Yeah, PS4 is getting a lot of the more classic style games. I'm also looking forward to the new Lodoss War game. That's a classic 2D style Sotn game. Or at least in looks it is.
              I've got the Switch version on pre-order. It's the first time I've imported anything since Ridge Racer 6, right at the end of 2005.

As Neil says, there are some interesting things surfacing now.

Comment

Had a daytrip to my island in animal crossing picked up a souvenir at the airport.

and some free washi tape warioware designed, might as well as i had points sat doing nothing in my account.

Comment

Newest [lock-on] arrived, with lots of extra goodies on the side. Neat.

Comment

Finally got hooked up with one of these. Can’t wait to try it out later

Comment

Record of Lodoss War - Wonder Labyrinth arrived today along with a load of extras I had no idea were included!
                      Came with a nice little art book (Some pages shown below), CD Soundtrack and some pouch thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                        Finally got hooked up with one of these. Can’t wait to try it out later

First job should be to update the firmware as they fixed a ton of stuff if i remember correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                          First job should be to update the firmware as they fixed a ton of stuff if i remember correctly.
                          That is correct. Cracking bit of kit. Worth it just for Progear and AvP.

Comment

Haven't had a chance to plug the Evercade in just yet, but the game boxes are smaller/nicer than I thought they were from pictures I'd seen before!

Comment

As i'm stuck working over all of xmas (yet again) mum decided to take pity on me and let me have the games part of my xmas presents early so i can play at least some of them but lets be honest with whats here there's no way i'm getting through them all anytime soon. Decided to go through all the indie stuff available in the west on amazon for a change before i mop up japan again on it's newest releases.

Brings my switch game total upto 156 games now about 40 digital the rest physical.

Comment

Oh man, Sakuna is so good. Keep thinking about replaying it. Hope that selection makes the Christmas work a bit easier.

Comment

Working...
                                X