Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Resident Evil 0, Resident Evil and Resident Evil 4 all announced for 2019.

Comment

Yay, more old games

Comment

Yay! More old games!

Very happy to get RE0 and the REmake. Still haven’t played RE4 so might even give that a go.

Comment

You haven't played RE4? That's it, give me your nerd card so I can tear it up.

Seriously, it's an excellent game. I don't think you're much on combat in games these days but it's a bloody game so worth giving the time of day to. A massively influential title.

I'm kinda 'eh' on this announcement. I could possibly go for 0. I've played REmake and 4 to death over the years.

Comment

If it weren't for the HD Project being done on RE4 I'd happily revisit that on Switch. RE0 and RE1 though I'm now past, they've aged too much

Comment

Ark: Survival Evolved is coming out soon. I haven’t played it but my kids rave about based on nothing more than YouTube videos. Has anyone actually played it?

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                Yay, more old games
                With no chance in hell of physical versions for European Switch owners.

It's a no for me, Clive.

Comment

I think I'm done with the Switch.

Haven't played mine for a decent session since Mario Odyssey.

Meh.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                    Yay! More old games!

Very happy to get RE0 and the REmake. Still haven’t played RE4 so might even give that a go.
                    RE4 is DA BOMB! I think the Wii version is the one to play really. Really good aim mechanics, feels like that control scheme was what was originally wanted, despite it coming out on cube long before Wii existed.

Comment

I'm back on XC2 and up to chapter 5, 72 hours in. I bonded 12 new blades yesterday and got Godfrey with a bit of luck. Collection fever is pushing me to bond more blades...

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                        RE4 is DA BOMB! I think the Wii version is the one to play really. Really good aim mechanics, feels like that control scheme was what was originally wanted, despite it coming out on cube long before Wii existed.
                        I prefer it with the Cube controller. The Wii one felt like a novelty version to me. Tried it a few times and couldn't get into it at all.

Comment

I prefer the Wii version, but it's just a bit easy. I wish the harder modes were unlocked from the get go.

Comment

Yeah it is super easy on wii. I played it on cube originally and finished it multiple times. I declared it the best game ever for a while.

Comment

I want to revisit for Halloween, maybe. I just find that absolutely tearing through it is going to spoil any suspense.

I'll see if I can somehow import a save file from somewhere seeing as my Wii is CFW'd up to the hilt. Failing that I might purposely limit myself to one box of ammo at a time, or something.

Comment

It's also the only instance I can think of where a tag-along character makes the game even better, rather than the other way around. Ashley never seems to get in the way or become annoying, even if mismanaged.

Comment

Working...
                                X