Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep, if Switch proves capable of not needing replacing for another 5 years then it's easy to imagine them enjoying a good minimum 7-8yr break after this one.

Horizon Chase Turbo launches 28 November

Comment

I thought Taiko was going to be download only with no drums outside of Japan?

I'm probably just out of the loop but Amazon have a collector's set with the drums that goes on sale tomorrow - https://www.amazon.co.uk/Taiko-Tatsu...163704&sr=1-20

It's pricey but I'm kind of tempted.

Comment

Hi Cepp, I ordered Taiko from Amazon a month ago and have been given the run-around (they kept changing the delivery date). Just got it from Game (I don't usually go there) for 99.99 if that helps

Comment

Nintendo had it with the drum and a nylon bag for £99 , I’ll probably just get it from amazon as it’s a tenner cheaper

Comment

If you got 2 drums I’d get one. One drum is a bit meh, this is a multiplayer game for me primarily. They don’t sell additional drums separately, either.

Still, it’s nice that they’re selling the set here at all. I might just get the game and play by pressing buttons on the JoyCon, as sadly the motion controls don’t sound too well implemented. That way I can do multiplayer on a level playing field, too.

Comment

Has anyone got that Grip game yet? It looks pretty good. Thinking of going for it, although I’m knee deep in Okami right now.

Comment

Well i broke my no digital game buying rule on the eshop after trying the demo of just shapes & beats i simply must have it although if it gets a physical release at some point i'm double dipping. Amazingly good music game, half music game half bullet hell shooter training lol. Soooo goood.
                Last edited by importaku; 03-11-2018, 00:15.

Comment

Diablo III physical purchase makes me wonder what the incentive is to not just pirate games outright.

It's an empty box. With blank white on the reverse of the insert. I'm surprised they even bother printing cart labels.

Oh yeah, and my game doesn't work unless I power the console with it already inserted.

It's like they're forcing people to go all digital.

Comment

This is now one of the reasons im not that fussed with getting euro & usa switch games as now theres rarely any manual so i no longer need the japanese version for every game but i still get certain jpn releases for some games.

Comment

This is the reason I'll likely go retro, competitive and Steam only from next generation. There's no way I'm going digital unless we see Steam-level sales and discounts.

Comment

Yeah I reckon you might as well sign up to the rental things like gamepass as you'll never really own the games. At least Diablo is all on the cartridge yeah?

Comment

This looks amazing!!

Comment

Dragon’s Lair like?

Comment

The Missing is finally out in Europe. It was delayed for a couple of weeks after Arc System Works translated the subtitle to different European languages and SWERY was having none of it.

Will definitely get Forgotton Anne and also A Hat in Time when they’re out. Also looking forward to Dragon Marked For Death, Transiruby and Picontier. My indie list as of now:

Axiom Verge
                              Blaster Master Zero
                              Iconoclasts
                              Kamiko
                              Mighty Gunvolt Burst
                              Shovel Knight
                              The Missing

Also bought Dust: An Elysian Tail but it didn’t do anything for me, although reviews are glowing.

Iconoclasts plays better on the Vita with its excellent d-pad, and I’d say the same goes for the 3DS versions of Blaster Master Zero, Mighty Gunvolt Burst and Shovel Knight. Axiom Verge has some performance issues on the Vita or that would be my system of choice for that one as well. Comfort is that none of those games have characters that can duck (except Axiom Verge) so I can make due with the stick.

REALLY wish that the left Joy-Con had a proper d-pad but I understand why it doesn’t. Don’t like playing these pixel games on my 55 inch 4K TV so the Pro Controller argument is void.
                              /blog end
                              Last edited by Nico87; 03-11-2018, 09:25.

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
                                Diablo III physical purchase makes me wonder what the incentive is to not just pirate games outright.

It's an empty box. With blank white on the reverse of the insert. I'm surprised they even bother printing cart labels.

Oh yeah, and my game doesn't work unless I power the console with it already inserted.

It's like they're forcing people to go all digital.
                                Pretty sure a few people on here are doing just that now, pirating all their Switch games. The incentive not to do it is that it’s nicking stuff and means the people who made it don’t get money, which is wrong.

Agree that there’s not much incentive to not purchase digitally though, except trade value.

Comment

Working...
                                X