Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm think my switch is borked. Noticed since the last system update that multiple games have started what i can only describe as juddering where for a fraction of a second the sound will judder or the game will judder like the framerate has dropped. It's not game breaking but it is annoying, thought it was one game at first but it's affected 3 so far that i have noticed. Problem is once a system update has been added it can't be undone, gonna have to hope Nintendo release a new update soon & it fixes it as it wasn't like this before.

Comment

Hey guys,

Can you recommend best screen protector to use?

Need to order some ready for my Switch arriving next week

Ta

Neil

Comment

I use a Hori one , less than a tenner and does the trick

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
          Hey guys,

Can you recommend best screen protector to use?

Need to order some ready for my Switch arriving next week

Ta

Neil
          I used these tempered glass ones, they are pretty good and you get 2 of them. Just don't use the included sticky pads to remove dust on the screen as they are too sticky. No need to use them at all.

Comment

Anyone bought Forgotton Anne yet?

Comment

I wouldn't bother with any screen protector at all if you're packing it in a case.

Comment

Screen protector spleen ejector!

Hate them lol

Go commando

Comment

If you use the dock at all, get a screen protector.

Comment

The screen is made from shoddy plastic, enjoy those scratches if you don't protect it.

Comment

Katamari Damacy is seemingly getting a physical release in North America. Bandai Namco pre-order links lead to GameStop (USA) and EB Games (Canada) so are probably store exclusives
                      Last edited by Nico87; 09-11-2018, 22:11.

Comment

You guys must have got the scratchy edition. Mine is fine

Comment

Same here. I'm 37 years old. I take care of my stuff enough as it is without having to stick protective plastic over it.

I'm honestly more concerned about dust falling into the air vent, or dried sweat build-up down the side of the buttons.

Or even worse, all that dried plastic dust that builds up around the pro controller left analogue stick. Hate that stuff, and I bet there's tons of it hidden under the shell.

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
                            Same here. I'm 37 years old. I take care of my stuff enough as it is without having to stick protective plastic over it.

I'm honestly more concerned about dust falling into the air vent, or dried sweat build-up down the side of the buttons.

Or even worse, all that dried plastic dust that builds up around the pro controller left analogue stick. Hate that stuff, and I bet there's tons of it hidden under the shell.
                            Same, only 6 years younger!

3 DS Lites
                            3 DSis
                            2 New 3DS
                            1 New 3DS XL
                            1 Switch
                            0 screen protectors
                            0 scratches

To be fair I did buy some amFilm tempered glass protectors for my Switch but I wasn't able to apply them without getting dust and the likes under them
                            Last edited by Nico87; 10-11-2018, 07:54.

Comment

So I just played Snipper Clips for the first time. I absolutely pissed myself with laughter the entire time.

9/10 for just the multiplayer.

If Nintendo had bundled that for the same price point on launch a WHOLE lot more consoles would of been sold on the back of people playing it at their friends then going out and getting a console.

But no, because Nintendo.

Comment

Then a whole lot more consoles would have been on CEX shelves after said people realise the game only lasts about three hours.

It's sorely missing a time attack mode. That would boost longevity a million fold.

Comment

Working...
                                X