Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've only ever used back ups on PS4 and XBO when I switched to a new unit after getting rid of the old one and each time it was a 'oh yeah' moment rather than something I was actively aware of. I'm not even sure I've ever had a situation where online back ups of a save were required.

Comment

I'm kind of surprised people care so vehemently about save game backups. It's nice to have but I've never actively bothered to backup a save.

Comment

Windjammers 2 launches on NS and PC next year

Comment

Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom also hits next year

Comment

How do you guys feel about Diablo 3 coming to the Switch? Is anyone going to actually play that?

Comment

I have never played it so I might. I need to learn more about it but I remember hearing great things back in the day. Just not 100% sure that it's my thing yet.

Comment

I've not played my Switch for about 6 weeks. It feels bad to say but I bought Splatoon 2 Octo but only played 20 mins or so.

Not sure why I don't love it like other systems.

Comment

Coming next year to Switch and PC...

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post

Windjammers 2 launches on NS and PC next year
                    Looks utterly soulless compared to eh original.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                      Confession: I don't think I have ever backed up a game save on any system ever.
                      I did it once with my PSP saves. That back-up was then thrown into the recycling two years ago inside my wifes old Macbook.

My saves are still safe on the console.

Comment

Oh! Now I remember that time I backed up all my Skyrim saves to teh cloud!

My save chain went all corrupted so I re-downloaded my back-up to find that it was also corrupted. So that went just swimmingly.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                          I need to learn more about it but I remember hearing great things back in the day.
                          Are you sure about that? The PC launch was a complete travesty. It almost made me never spend another penny in Blizzard's direction.

Anyway, 60FPS on the Switch. Despite that I'd say avoid it. Maybe hack your machine and get Diablo II on there instead.

Comment

Grandia+Grandia 2 HD Remaster announced at PAX West, coming on Switches and PCs near you. No release date yet.

Comment

Also a port of Phantasy Star as part of the NS line of Sega Ages releases

Comment

Saints Row the Third is coming to NS

Comment

Working...
                                X