Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes alright alright! I had to do the no games angle for my (I hesitate to even call it a ) joke to work.
    I shouldn't have even bought a Nintendo device; I KNOW that I only like 3 of their franchises but one of them was there at launch and I couldn't resist. I shall continue spending my time moaning about how they don't cater for my specific tastes these days.

Comment

The latest Direct is now 9 hours from now.

Cue crushing disappointment and lots of complaining about things we'd promised ourselves.

Comment

My predictions:

Main focus: Yoshi Switch (title reveal?)
        Animal Crossing Switch
        Three or four third-party announcements
        A small peppering of indie bumpf
        One or two bits for the 3DS

Comment

Yoshi title already outed on Big N website. Crafted World I think.

Comment

My prediction is nothing we do know about but I don’t mean that in a negative way. The delay in the Direct has me thinking we have probably heard of what they were going to announce, like Crystal Chronicles for example. I never played that back in the day actually. Not sure if it’s any good?

By the way, thanks everyone for the recommendations for my flight game. It was unanimous that I should go for Steamworld Dig 2. For some weird reason, I bought Golf Story instead... and played only Skyrim on the flight. I’m still alive so that’s cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
              My prediction is nothing we do know about but I don’t mean that in a negative way. The delay in the Direct has me thinking we have probably heard of what they were going to announce, like Crystal Chronicles for example. I never played that back in the day actually. Not sure if it’s any good?

By the way, thanks everyone for the recommendations for my flight game. It was unanimous that I should go for Steamworld Dig 2. For some weird reason, I bought Golf Story instead... and played only Skyrim on the flight. I’m still alive so that’s cool.
              Classic Switch owner behaviour there! I do a very similar thing almost all the time I fly!

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post

Cue crushing disappointment and lots of complaining about things we'd promised ourselves.
                It's funny cos it's true.

Comment

Originally posted by Zen Monkey View Post
                  It's funny cos it's true.
                  Beat me too it.

Comment

I've got a rail journey to Manchester and back next week so the Switch is finally going to get some action next week.

Comment

AC online my monies on it

Comment

Luigi's Mansion 3.

Thank goodness because the 3DS one looks dreadful from a frame rate perspective.

Comment

wow on the Final Fantasy front... 7,9,10,10-2,12,15 all coming out. Wonder why no 8 or 13

Comment

Full vid of Direct now up.

Comment

Originally posted by KIT786 View Post
                              Wonder why no 8 or 13
                              I'd be glad there's no port of XIII, tbh.

Comment

That direct had more stuff than the bloody E3 one did, god damn Nintendo trolling that animal forest at the end, i'd love it to look as lovely as that mockup scene praying they don't screw it up with mobile gaming crap in there. Those famicom joycon controllers used in conjunction with the online service look pretty neat they even have the microphone so they will be fully useable with games that use them. However not really fussed about the online service considering the famicom mini more than fills in the famicom retro nostalgia gap.

Pretty happy that Katamari has another chance to shine i would have never guessed that in a million years would ever appear on a Nintendo system. Quite a few games in that presentation that i shall be getting thankfully spaced out across next year. See they are still twisting the knife in for WiiU owners as they take yet more of the games form there with NSMBU, would have preferred 3D world or even HD remasters of galaxy.

Comment

Working...
                                X