Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And NSMBUD is apparently full price ($60) in the US according to Gamestop.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
      Just to follow up what I said about NSMBUD, someone on Reddit pointed out that they've sold 20million Switch consoles, but NSMBU "only" sold 5 million units. This means there are probably a few million out there who would buy NSMBUD who didn't buy it on WiiU, so I guess that's why they didn't bother making a new game.
      I got mine free when I bought Mario Kart 8. Still not played it.

Just give us Mario Maker Deluxe instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
        Just to follow up what I said about NSMBUD, someone on Reddit pointed out that they've sold 20million Switch consoles, but NSMBU "only" sold 5 million units. This means there are probably a few million out there who would buy NSMBUD who didn't buy it on WiiU, so I guess that's why they didn't bother making a new game.
        It's still extreme laziness on Nintendo's part to not make a brand new NSMB game for the Switch. The franchise has literally been generic and identikit (with the exact same assets being used repeatedly) since NSMB Wii so it's not like making an "NSMB Switch" would've been difficult, ffs!

Comment

I agree. It should at least have new worlds.

Comment

Nintendo are doing just enough online stuff to justify the online pass and stop people hacking the consoles.

Comment

Katamari Damacy I'm super excited about. It is a game that is 1000% me and I only got to briefly play an imported copy back at uni, always wanted to own/ play a game of it myself.

The Nes controllers to go with the NES stuff included in the subscription is very tempting

Saw this online regarding the FFVIII mutterings that made me chuckle.

My bet is a remake is on the way. Not that I have any concern about it, I have never played a FF game except for maybe an hour on FF10, had FF7 on steam for ages and it's still on my list of games to play.

Comment

I hated new super mario bros on the WiiU , I thought it lacked any charm and if anything it was a chore that I didn’t finish

Comment

This forum lacks charm.

Comment

Originally posted by Blobcat View Post
                    had FF7 on steam for ages and it's still on my list of games to play.
                    Excellent opportunity to apply the fan translation and play it with a cohesive story. Avoid the original/official one at all costs.

Comment

The online service for Switch is so poor that I wouldn't be surprised if the confirmed details haven't cause more people to hack their units rather than deter it

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
                        This forum lacks charm.
                        Lol. Why? Because people aren't on here constantly defending Nintendo the way you do??
                        Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 15-09-2018, 11:17.

Comment

Originally posted by Junko View Post
                          I hated new super mario bros on the WiiU , I thought it lacked any charm and if anything it was a chore that I didn’t finish
                          I loved it. One of the best 2D platformers ever made. Trumps Super Mario World in terms of gameplay and level design, the only thing I didn't like was the visual style - except for the Van Gogh themed levels which were inspired.

Saying that, I won't be buying it for the Switch. Not brand new anyway. Second-hand during a drought, maybe.

Edit: just discovered they're gonna charge full price for it too. Greedy bastards!
                          Last edited by Zen Monkey; 15-09-2018, 13:23.

Comment

Katamari on the Switch? Incredible news! That game is bonkers and delightful, will most certainly be rolling that one up.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                              The online service for Switch is so poor that I wouldn't be surprised if the confirmed details haven't cause more people to hack their units rather than deter it
                              Some ancient NES games, cloud saves that delete themselves and the requirement to connect your Switch to Nintendo on a weekly basis or you can't play them anyway. All for £18.

Can't see why that would be

Comment

Sorry if this has already been mentioned -

If you want to buy the NES controllers you have to be signed up to the online service.

Guess i'm going to be asking for a favor...

Comment

Working...
                                X