Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm still enjoying catching up on Switch but when it comes to Directs it's been nine solid months of lacklustre so I'm pretty much writing 2018 off on the excitement stakes

Comment

Anyone gone full pirate yet? Regarding online, I'm hoping only some games require it. Needing it for Balloon World for example, would be rubbish.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
        I'm mulling over the Hayabusa V from Hori.
        Just been looking around & that looks like the only option at the moment or have I missed some?

Comment

The main focus will be online with a huge title

Comment

Unless they have something they've managed to keep a firm lid on - I'll go for maybe an update on Yoshi, info about the online service launch, some Amiibo and DLC for a few games with filler and yet more Smash Bros and Pokémon Let's Go info/reveal.

As we're in September now I'm doubtful they'll have a big reveal lined up that would distract from their Xmas line up. Feels like it's all too clear now that Nintendo hasn't changed their ways when it comes to software development

Comment

The Direct has been postponed.

Comment

Employee: "I've checked online sir and people seem to be really anticipating the prospect of a new game reveal"
                Nintendo: "Dammit. Abort the video" *puts down Amiibo Cards pack with microphone*

Comment

I know it's not meant to be mean, but they postponed it due to an earthquake in Hokkaido, Supes.

Comment

That's fair enough then

Comment

Originally posted by ItsThere View Post
                      Has anyone found a good bluetooth dongle for headphones for Switch?
                      I use my PlayStation Gold headset when I'm looking to play with headphones while docked. Works a treat. But if you already have bluetooth headphones that won't help...

Comment

Flying to and from New York next week. I hate flying. Was thinking of getting a new Switch game to at least give me something new to do. Recommendations? What I'm definitely not looking for are shooters and games that will take 60+ hours to complete.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                          Flying to and from New York next week. I hate flying. Was thinking of getting a new Switch game to at least give me something new to do. Recommendations? What I'm definitely not looking for are shooters and games that will take 60+ hours to complete.
                          Steamworld Dig 2

You might just finish it on the two legs but you'll definitely want to even if you can't get it done in the air!

Comment

I haven't played either of the Steamworld Dig games but I have heard good things.

Comment

Ignore, misread your post

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                                I second Steamworld Dig 2. It's a fun little game with addictive gameplay featuring a decent risk/reward hook and ideally suited for short sessions. I enjoyed my time with it.

Why do you hate flying? Have fun in NY. Nice city.

Comment

Working...
                                X