PSVR Owners Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by importaku View Post
    Hmmmm interesting, is dreams worth a try? i know it's more of a creation tool like LBP but is there a lot of user content to access? in fact does it require PS network sub to access said content? always on the lookout to expand my VR library. Spotted fruit ninja on amazon for £9 yeah it's fruit ninja and shallow as hell but for £9 i couldn't pass it up.
    It's worth a try. You don't need a sub to access the games. It's like YouTube, in that not everything on it is good, but sometimes you find something.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
      Weird I can't add it to my wishlist on either the webpage or the app.
      Turns out you can't have more than 99 games in your wish list.

Comment

So, Arizona Sunshine, the DLC and the combo pack are all in the PSVR Summer sale.
        Such a great game and a real laugh. Well worth getting if you have a co-op mate.

I noticed that the combo pack not only has the two DLC packs, but also skins for the new game from the developer, which I've totally missed, called After The Fall, which is a 4-player co-op apocalyptic shooter due this year.

Comment

I noticed that the combo pack not only has the two DLC packs, but also skins for the new game from the developer, which I've totally missed, called After The Fall, which is a 4-player co-op apocalyptic shooter due this year.
          I honestly feel that multiplayer is when VR really becomes something else.

It was weird seeing one of my friends for the first time in Rec Room and honestly being able to tell it was him just from his mannerisms.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
            It was weird seeing one of my friends for the first time in Rec Room and honestly being able to tell it was him just from his mannerisms.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
              hand crank

Honestly, it was surprising. It helps that VR calibrates those avatars to the height of the user, so I was about an inch taller than the guy, just like in real life.

Comment

In Arizona Sunshine, it looked like @Brad had both of his arms broken.

Last edited by QualityChimp; 24-07-2020, 08:47.

Comment

Tetris Connected is coming to PS4 summer next year as a FREE update. I assume it will be PSVR also.

Comment

I wouldn't hold my breath for VR being included for free.

Turns out you can't have more than 99 games in your wish list.
                    Holy crap! Every time there is a sale I actually delete from my list. I think I have 23 wishlisted right now.

Comment

Would be weird having a new update for a VR title and the new part isn't supported.

Comment

Oh sorry, I didn't notice it was an update. My fault!

Comment

I've been playing a few Dreams creations.
                          My favourite so far are:

Tectonic - a drift racer with a twist. Doesn't really need to be VR but it's a good game either way

Inner Depth - Basically it's inner space. You fly a craft into someones nose and find your way around the inside of a human. It's surprising well done and it has 3 chapters so it's not small. (pun intended)

Super good job, human - it's astrobot. Very well polished and good fun to play.

Comment

Fired up Pinball FX VR for the first time since getting the bundle for just under a tenner in the last sale and it's really good!

You're in some luxury apartment that changes the world outside based on the table you're playing, and also floating about you as you play.
                            There's an underwater theme that has sharks swimming about you, which is off-putting, but probably the best thematically, there's a knight themed one that is probably the best table with lots going on, but an annoying knight commentating and a Mars one that's pretty cool, but the least interesting after one play, but could get better.

I didn't play the other tables as you have to download them and I was simultaneously re-installing RDR2, so didn't want to mess that up.

It's a great VR experience though, with something really detailed right in front of you and you can scooch down to look at all the little touches like the coin slots say Z1 instead of $1 (Zen pinball) and the tables themselves are packed with so much detail, it really looks like metal rails or plastic features.

Ultimately, though, they all play well as actual pinball with realistic physics and tables, but with the added bonus of doing effects a table IRL couldn't do.

Comment

Thanks for your impressions. I really wanted to get it, but I really don't want things around the table putting me off

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
                                Thanks for your impressions. I really wanted to get it, but I really don't want things around the table putting me off
                                It's only really the shark table that's off-putting because it's a freakin' shark, but the tables are so engaging, you quickly zone them out whilst you focus on the bonuses and seeing all the modes you can trigger. Before long, I was enjoying the shark gobbling up the pinballs when you let it fall between the flippers.

Comment

Working...
                                X