Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hudson View Post
    Yeah, great post.

I had both my boys working as mechanics and store clerks last night. They absolutely love Job Simulator and I really love watching them play it. They're so confident at it now they're like talking in character to the AI and stuff, it has me in stitches. I highly recommend it.
    Devs have Vacation Simulator our next year, looks just as fun a Job Simulator.

Comment

Finally managed to get a copy at a decent price

Comment

Right then.

Just bagged the V2 headset with Astrobot for £161 from the Shopto eBay outlet thanks to the 15% off voucher today.

Comment

2018年12月4日から7日までの日程で、東京国際フォーラムにて開催されました「SIGGRAPH Asia 2018」のプログラム「REAL TIME LIVE!」の模様を収録したものです。発表:Live Replay Movie Creation of Gran Turismo(株式会社ポリフォニー・デジタル)...

I'm not sure what this video is showing but at about the 4 min mark there is a guy wearing a psvr with GT Sport on but the graphics are way beyond the normal game.

Comment

Originally told that my PSVR would be delivered on 8th Jan.

Got an email from Shopto today saying it'll be collectible from this Wednesday!!

Comment

I personally think they need to design new move controller first for PS5 VR. A higher Res separate unit is the best idea I think although personally would love the breakout box baked into the PS5.

Heads up Operation Warcade and Drunkn bar fight are £6.49p in January sale and good fun for £6 not the orignal £20.

Comment

In terms of games I have:

Resi 7
                Astrobot
                WipEout
                Tetris VR
                RIGS
                Until Dawn: Rush of Blood
                Star Arena

Anything else that's a must? I'm going to pick up Moss as that looks really good.

Comment

May I suggest Ultrawings and Job Simulator. The latter my kids love to play. It's a really amusing experience. Great to show off to newcomers.

Ultrawings is like Pilotwings with aircrafts only. It's brilliant.

Both are 9/10 games on Steam.
                  Last edited by hudson; 01-01-2019, 08:25.

Comment

I'll second Ultrawings. It's a great experience. Makes me feel a bit sick if I play it more than 20 minutes, but when you take off the headset you feel like you have actually been in the sky for the duration. Very escaping.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post

Resi 7
                      Astrobot
                      WipEout
                      Tetris VR
                      RIGS
                      Star Arena

Anything else that's a must? I'm going to pick up Moss as that looks really good.
                      I really need Tetris. Tumble is good fun and SuperHyperCube is brilliant. Cheers for the above people I may try that Ultrawings too.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post

Resi 7
                        Astrobot
                        WipEout
                        Tetris VR
                        RIGS
                        Star Arena

Moss is great.
                        As is Rez.

There’s a few digital only games I’d recommend (there’s a very good sale on at the mo):

Statik
                        Keep Talking And Nobody Explodes
                        I Expect You To Die
                        Headmaster

Comment

Treat Ultrawings as if you are actually going up for a little first time solo flight lol. If you read about it, most people recommend you play on Sim mode which takes away any blinding covers on the side of the screen. I recommend working your way through the 3 modes first. As I said in a previous post, I spent 30 mins on the couch in a cold sweat after acting hard doing stunts in sim mode.

Comment

If anyone fancies a shooting gallery game with added satire the American Dream is £8 at the moment at Argos and Amazon.

It won;t keep anyone away from Tetris Effect but the price is right at least!

Comment

Got mine now.

Well excited to give it a go but won't be until later on.

Comment

It's taken me a while to figure out the perfect position on my head. I was playing skyrim and I couldn't understand why the crosshair was higher than my actual eyeline. I've now got it pushed much lower on my head. I think you need a month with it to get to grips with the motion sickness and the fitting.

Comment

Working...
                                X