No announcement yet.

Playstation 4: Thread 06 - Discontinued Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The 2TB PS4 Pro 500 Million Limited Edition goes on sale on 24th August 2018 priced £449.99. Only 50,000 of these will be available.

It's lovely. And I kinda want one. But I remember the 20th Anniversary PS4 debacle.

Comment

I hardly ever like limited editions of consoles but I'd get one of those if I had the chance.

The 20th Anniversary Edition PS4 I liked as well but getting one was a mess! Other than that one, the Star Wars Limited Edition Xbox 360 is the only recent limited edition of a console I remember wanting.

Comment

That is sweet looking! I have the first halo 360 which looks pretty good I reckon. The green and copper one.

Comment

Saw this news yesterday and that console is sexy as Fook.

Comment

Translucent, too. So easy to see when the dust needs blowing out.

Comment

Does anyone know why A Way Out on PS4 is £60 but it's £20 on Xbox One?

We want to get it, but we'd heard it's short and has little replay value, so I wanted to get a physical copy I can re-sell, but the cost is crazy. Why is it £60?

Comment

Fulfilled by amazon, means it’s a third party seller selling it at that price via amazon marketplace.
                It’s £24.99 digitally, I’m sure it was £29.99 at retail but looking around seems it’s had quite a mark up.

Comment

I'm definitely going to try and get one of the controller's.

Comment

Originally posted by Digfox View Post
                    https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...ystations-sold

The 2TB PS4 Pro 500 Million Limited Edition goes on sale on 24th August 2018 priced £449.99. Only 50,000 of these will be available.

It's lovely. And I kinda want one. But I remember the 20th Anniversary PS4 debacle.
                    Preorders up at Amazon, and there is a page on GAME with them probably due to go live very soon.

I've gone and pre-ordered from Amazon and might sell on the existing PS4 Pro and replace with this. I was thinking about getting another USB 3.0 drive soon as I am running out of space on the existing one, so this would negate some of that cost.

Comment

Must be all gone? I was going to upgrade to a Pro, looks like it’ll just be a black one.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                        Must be all gone? I was going to upgrade to a Pro, looks like it’ll just be a black one.
                        Yea they have gone from Amazon.co.uk for me too. GAME still don't have them up yet that I can see.

EDIT: 'Era is suggesting 10am for the general pre-orders to open.
                        Last edited by Digfox; 14-08-2018, 08:17.

Comment

Black is probably better for me anyway, and at the rate I buy PS4 games there will probably be no rush. I’ll maybe get one for red dead.

Comment

Preorders aren't going live until 10 a.m. on ShopTo (and probably Game).

Comment

Originally posted by Digfox View Post
                              Yea they have gone from Amazon.co.uk for me too. GAME still don't have them up yet that I can see.

EDIT: 'Era is suggesting 10am for the general pre-orders to open.
                              Pre-orders weren't supposed to be live until 10am. I have been checking Amazon since 9am. Grr.

Well they haven't come back up on Amazon, so missed that then, still saved £450. No PS4 Pro for me, not really interested in the none limited edition model given how little I use my current PS4.
                              Last edited by MartyG; 14-08-2018, 09:05.

Comment

Yep indeed. Amazon either mucked up or didn't get the memo.

Shopto look like they have sold out already. Website was garbage for 10 mins and then the thing is out of stock.

Comment

Working...
                                X