No announcement yet.

Playstation 4: Thread 06 - Discontinued Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This may seem a daft question but are PS4 pads always £50?

That's just unreal. I had no idea they were so expensive.

Comment

Yep! Switch pro controller is even more, and they're broken out the box!

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
        Yep! Switch pro controller is even more, and they're broken out the box!
        This was a lottery at launch. They were sorted out shortly after.

Comment

I couldn’t believe how much a Dual Shock 4 was either, it’s quite scandalous really. Luckily Smyths had them for £45 when I was after a second, so the boy got a camouflage one.

I was was even more blown away when I came across some garishly painted custom controllers in GAME, they were about £80, and some were well over 100 quid!

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
            This may seem a daft question but are PS4 pads always £50?

That's just unreal. I had no idea they were so expensive.
            Tbf most controllers are or have been this sort of price for a while. I have seen DS4's c.£38-40 new at times but atm seem to be £45 for the basic black controller. The special editions or colour versions tend to be more. Similar for the Xbox controllers but as noted the Switch Pro controllers are more.

Comment

Wait for a sale on shopto.net. They usually have the DS4s for like £32 to £38.

Comment

Not really a PS4 question, but how much of a faff is it to set up a Japanese PSN account on a PS3?

Comment

You’ll need to follow a guide if you can’t read Japanese.

Apparently a Hong Kong account will give you access to the same stuff but the setup will all be in English.

The short version is: find an address in that country and sign up. Buy games using cards to top up your account

Comment

Setting up the HK one was a piece of cake, thanks, but unfortunately what I wanted wasn't in that regions store. I'll try setting up the JPN one from a guide when I get a bit of time.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                      Not really a PS4 question, but how much of a faff is it to set up a Japanese PSN account on a PS3?
                      It's easy, I used Game Arts address too for my account lol

Comment

I just want Harmful Park off the Japanese PSN store.

Comment

I just want Harmful Park off the Japanese PSN store.
                          I had no idea this was available, I’d definitely be interested in setting up a Japanese account now. Are there any other good PSone shmups available on their PSN?

Comment

Well they also get Zanac X Zanac, those two are the only ones I looked for.

Comment

It's a piece of p**s, youtube's your guide...They also have Little Ralph in the store

Comment

I can get yoi Japanese PSN cards, too.

Comment

Working...
                                X