No announcement yet.

Playstation 4: Thread 06 - Discontinued Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone know what happened to the stanley parable? i could have sworn there was supposed to be a PS4 version but so far nowhere to be seen which is a shame as i watched a few vids and it's totally a me kind of game i love the premise of it all. Still patiently waiting for subnautica below zero to show it's fave the slip of paper in my game said coming soon it's feeling like it's been years and still no PS4 release but the dev team is very small for that series so i guess that's why for that one.

Comment

In some non-Halo/Microsoft/Face mask news; Sony are finally bringing in 2FA Authentication App support, only 4 years after implementing SMS 2FA. Way, way too late.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
        Does anyone know what happened to the stanley parable? i could have sworn there was supposed to be a PS4 version but so far nowhere to be seen which is a shame as i watched a few vids and it's totally a me kind of game i love the premise of it all. Still patiently waiting for subnautica below zero to show it's fave the slip of paper in my game said coming soon it's feeling like it's been years and still no PS4 release but the dev team is very small for that series so i guess that's why for that one.
        Still the cards I think, but according to their site theyre still not saying which console.

Comment

Has anyone played this? Looks brilliant!

Comment

I know someone who has that, he's not an import gamer, he liked it. I saw it running a few months back seemed to have an old school vibe to it. For a decent price it might be worth it.

Comment

Looks like Hotline Miami directed by John Woo. Might have to hunt out a review or two.

Comment

The reviews are pretty mixed saying it’s flawed but still fun. I might give it a punt today but was hoping someone here would have an opinion on it.

EDIT: Downloading now so we'll soon see!
                Last edited by Colin; 18-08-2020, 09:52.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                  An update was tweeted today. Delayed early 2021.

I like the doctored message

Comment

Can someone advise me - how "resilient" is the ps4 pro?

I.e. is it workhorse like the GameCube, or prone to failure like the Dreamcast?

I'm going to try and snap one up on eBay cheap in the frenzy over the PS5, and I'm wondering about this.

Comment

The only console I’ve ever had die on me (multiple times) was the OG Xbox360, I went through 6. Every other console has lasted 10+ years, including the launch PS3 (Full BC) and the PS4 Pro (launch model).

Comment

I think early PS4 Pros are noisy, and they fixed this problem by the version that had RDR2 bundled. I’m sure someone can shed some more light but I think it’s worth knowing if you’re looking to get one.

Comment

[MENTION=5941]Asura[/MENTION] You want a 7216B. This is the latest revision and is the quietest PS4 Pro available.

Comment

Looking it up again, I might go for a slim instead, as I don't have a 4k TV. I know the Pro runs some games at 60fps though... I'm gonna need to do a bit of research.

Comment

Does anyone reckon the price of PS4 consoles will drop soon? My son wants one mainly to play with friends who have one. I tried to convince to get a Series S (which is same price!), but he's not convinced.

Comment

Black Friday will probably be key for current gen drops this year. Happens 8 days after PS5 launch and retailers are likely desperate for sales so potentially done decent deals on the older systems

Comment

Working...
                                X