Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe Nintendo needs to go on a buying spree, not MS

Comment

No F-Zero, no Starfox, no Metronidazole, no Wave Race.

How much Smash?!

Comment

Nintendo *sigh*

Sekiro! Best announcement so far!

Comment

[MENTION=2540]teddymeow[/MENTION] I don't want to watch the new TLOU2 footage, you know you're my main man for walking sims, how hyped should I be?

Comment

Daemon Machina did look proper great

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
              [MENTION=2540]teddymeow[/MENTION] I don't want to watch the new TLOU2 footage, you know you're my main man for walking sims, how hyped should I be?
              Shifts in seat...ahem...

I haven't watched it yet...

Had an early start today so had an early night yesterday. Only just got in from work and refused to watch it on my phone.

Waiting until missus has gone to bed to watch it on the "big tele"!!

Comment

I'm not sure this is acceptable.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                  I'm not sure this is acceptable.

I'm disgusted with myself to be honest.

Comment

Also interested in tlou2. Haven't played the last 2 uncharted games yet. Should have picked them up instead of Dark Souls 3 cos I'm definitely getting too old for difficult games I think.

Comment

I've gotta say, there is a lot of stuff I want to play! I think it was a good E3 all things considered.

Comment

I own a Switch. I’m sorted if I love Smash Bros then.

I don’t really though.

Comment

Daemon X Machina had me uber-excited as I thought it was a new Armored Core. It's not, but it still looks awesome. One of the studios involved is the one from Fate/Extella Link, and at the very least they're technically talented. Hopefully the combat will hold up better than in a musou game.

Comment

Cuphead DLC, and I’ll probably get Spider-Man, play it for the weekend with the boy and then let him take it back to his Mum’s with him.

Comment

I fell asleep once the PC Gaming Show started last night - not because it was bad mind you.

Having watched it now, it had the most content I have any interest in by far of all the E3 conferences. This year it was far less janky, avoiding the every ten minute sponsorship mentions this time around.

Sable, Satisfactory, along with Man Eater particularly caught my eye.

Then there's this Battle Royale: https://www.rapturerejects.com/

I give it 9 unaffordable RAM upgrades out of 10.
                              Last edited by MartyG; 12-06-2018, 19:41.

Comment

I'm still reeling from Nintendo's non-starter. Even the most dedicated fan can't be happy with that.

Comment

Working...
                                X